Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » If you are intensely and completely filled with hate how long will it take before the hate makes you ill and kills you?

If you are intensely and completely filled with hate how long will it take before the hate makes you ill and kills you?

How does the body benefit from experiencing intense hate 24/7?

Posted - August 19, 2017

Responses

• It will destroy your soul before it destroys your body.  I think I mentioned this yesterday.
      August 19, 2017 9:48 PM MDT

Do Racists have souls? I think I shall ask that question. Thank you for your reply Y and Happy Sunday! :)
      August 20, 2017 1:42 AM MDT

It's a slow death, Rosie. I suppose it'll get me sooner or later
      August 19, 2017 9:53 PM MDT

No Zack. Not you my friend. I KNOW of that part of your life that hurt you so very much. Years ago you shared it with me on Answerbag. But you are still here m'dear contributing and participating and being involved and CARING about what goes on around you. So no Zack. Not you. I have a couple of holes in my heart too but they aren't filled with hate...just sorrow/sadness. I think sorrow and sadness are not all that good for the body either but I don't think they can consume you and destroy you. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :) ((hugs))
      August 20, 2017 1:42 AM MDT

Well, that's an interesting question.

How long do you think your intense hatred for Mr. Trump will completely consume you? (I'll bet it's getting close.)
      August 19, 2017 10:16 PM MDT

• Well said!
      August 19, 2017 10:24 PM MDT