Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » I KNOW that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So is everything else. I personally think mixed-race folks are handsomer/prettier. You?

I KNOW that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So is everything else. I personally think mixed-race folks are handsomer/prettier. You?

I think variety is not only the spice of life but also the water, air and food.  Being of a straight-laced one-race ancestry means you are PURE? PURE what? Sillybillies think there is such a thing and want to preserve it so their bloodlines don't get all muddied up with different colors. They don't know they were born muddied up as were all their ancestors and they will continue to muddy up future generations. I guess what they don't know won't hurt them. Right? I read that several racists in an effort to PROVE the purity of their heritage had DNA testing done and were crushed to find out they did indeed have the blood of blacks coursing through their veins.  I wonder whether ALL WHITE RACISTS have the courage to get their DNA tested? They won't have to tell anyone the results. We all already know what they will be. :)

Posted - August 20, 2017

Responses

I don't think that way.   Everyone is an individual no matter what wrapping they came in.  Everyone is the same in the fact that we are all humans.   That is what is beautiful to me.

As Mother Teresa once said:   
    'each individual is Christ in one of His divine forms'  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 17, 2017 10:05 AM MDT
      August 20, 2017 7:54 AM MDT

Different strokes. Thank you for your reply.
      August 21, 2017 5:21 AM MDT

Really? I had my DNA tested and I am 99.9% European ancestry. It wouldn't bother me if I found out I was mixed race, but I am just pointing out that not everyone will have African DNA.
      August 20, 2017 8:27 AM MDT

I'm tempted to do the Ancestry DNA test myself, just out of curiosity.  My ancestry would be European and Russian, so it would be interesting to see the results.
      August 20, 2017 10:51 AM MDT

Mine was pretty much as I expected according to our family tree. I am third generation American on one side, so that was pretty easy. The other side has been in America since the 1700's  and I thought there would be some surprises, but there weren't.
      August 20, 2017 11:05 AM MDT

I'm also third generation on my mom's side and second on my dad's.  I'm not sure when my mom's family emigrated here, but dad's side came in the early 1900s.
      August 20, 2017 11:15 AM MDT

• I say beauty is an individual matter. Some racially-blended people are pretty or handsome, but other are not. Phoebe Cates, Natassia Malthe, Maggie Q, Kelly Hu, Lam Mei-Ling, Leiko English, Lourdes Estores, Lisa Scott, Raquel Gibson, Jodi Patterson, Lynn Thomas, etc. are beautiful Eurasians. 
      September 10, 2017 12:25 PM MDT

• Si si, they  are bella. Maggie Q is a misguided fanatic unfortunately. Mei-Ling Lam has poor taste in men. 
      September 17, 2017 9:45 AM MDT

I think anyone immature to even think this way needs to think some more.

That is what I think.

Mixed races are no more pretty than any other kind.  Because all races are mixed. There are no pure races.

And everyone is both ugly as hell and prettier than anything depending on the eye of the beholder.

If I think one way and you disagree on who is pretty, who is right?  And more to the point, what the heck does it matter anyway.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 17, 2017 10:07 AM MDT
      September 17, 2017 9:53 AM MDT

Mixed race folks tend to get it from both sides. 
      September 17, 2017 1:39 PM MDT