Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » If you could switch two movie characters, what switch would lead to the most unusual movies?

If you could switch two movie characters, what switch would lead to the most unusual movies?

Come on people, let your imaginations run wild......

Posted - August 20, 2017

Responses

• It's  hard for me to consentraté tonight  cos I have to build a tent in my basement .... or kill some frogs. 
      August 21, 2017 10:23 PM MDT

You've got frogs hopping around your house? Or are you hopped up on goofballs?
      August 21, 2017 10:30 PM MDT

• Maybe :) don't get me started on the nuns who don't war nun clothes ... it's been a weird night. At least i didn't take off in a canoe and punch yuppies in throat so I'm pretty sure everything will be okay ... if I get a tent 
      August 21, 2017 10:34 PM MDT

• You might need this kind of tent if you have a frog problem. : )
      August 21, 2017 10:44 PM MDT

• That's a perfect tent :) you understand Canadian problems :)
      August 21, 2017 10:50 PM MDT

I'm so confused.

August 21, 2017 10:48 PM MDT

• LOL :) sometimes frogs and tents and milk require an eyepatch. Just please try and keep up ;)
      August 21, 2017 10:52 PM MDT

• Maybe Wilma and Betty have been together the whole time?
      August 21, 2017 11:01 PM MDT

• LOL maybe :) their husbands  walking around wearing dresses anyway :) yeah ... I think that senerio makes sense :)
      August 21, 2017 11:03 PM MDT

The orcs form Lord of the Rings and the rabbits from Watership Down
      August 21, 2017 11:23 PM MDT

Now that would make for an interesting switch.
      August 21, 2017 11:30 PM MDT

I finally remembered the name

switch
    - Reneé Zellweger in Bridget Jones Diary
    with
    - John Travolta in Grease
      August 23, 2017 6:59 AM MDT

Jim Caviezel's Jesus from The Passion of the Christ with Graham Chapman's Brian from Life of Brian
      August 23, 2017 4:18 PM MDT

• Tsen Hsu-Yi in "Cheung Mou Neui" switches with Takeda Kumiko in "Maji Mai, 2". As MM2 opens, seven men attack lovely Kumiko who draws her katana and kills them all in ten seconds. In the new version, Hsu-Yi strips naked and dances seductively before the 7 warriors. Oh, we have turned it into "Kekko Kamen". In the new CMN, Kumiko decapitates Wei Hung's wife, so that she has no competition from her. 
    In "Troy", Brad Pitt as Achilles trades roles with Nathan Jones as Boagrius, so Achilles becomes the 6'-10", 350 lbs. world's strongest man winner, as he should be, rather than being a shrimp.
    Tom Cruise as "Jack Reacher" switches with Dwayne Johnson as "Hercules", and that gives us a JR of the proper size, but H becomes tiny. Dwayne should play both roles. 
    Whoopi Goldberg on "The View" switches with Saito Shino in "Kekko Kamen". KK paralyzes male and lesbian villains with her nude dances and poses, but WG paralyzes them with her ugliness, monumental stupidity and sheer obnoxiousness. TV is much more entertaining when a sexy nude dancer replaces an ugly obnoxious imbecile. 
      September 2, 2017 11:18 AM MDT

• 2'-8", 35# Verne Troyer as Mini Me in AUSTIN POWERS with 6'-5", 275# Lou Ferrigno in HERCULES.
    jonah Hill in 21 JUMP STRREET with Kevin Sorbo as KULL THE CONQUERER.J
      September 17, 2017 1:34 PM MDT

• Daniel Craig in "Cowboys & Aliens" for Timothy Dalton as James Bond in a series of movies. Ugly replaces handsome in this case! 
    Tom Cruise in "Top Gun" for Dwayne Johnson as "Hercules". 5'-7", 140 lbs. replaaces 6'-5", 275 lbs. as the strongest man who ever lived. 
    John Goodman as Babe Ruth in "The Babe" for Sean Connery as James Bond in "Dr. No". Vulgar slob replaces suave & sophisticated! 
    Rodney Dangerfield in "Caddy Shack" for Sean Connery as 007 in "Thunderball". Slob replaces snob again!
    Lotte Lenya as Rosa Klebb in "From Russia With Love" for Sienna Guillory as"Helen of Troy" the most beautiful living lady. Need I explain this? 
      August 26, 2017 9:49 AM MDT