Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Liar Trump said he said VERBATIM last night what he had said before. HE LIED. He omitted the words "many sides many sides". Coward?

Liar Trump said he said VERBATIM last night what he had said before. HE LIED. He omitted the words "many sides many sides". Coward?

That was where he made the equivalency between WHITE SUPREMACISTS and those who were protesting them during a speech and that was when all HE** broke loose and he will never live that down. He is too cowardly to repeat the words he really said...ALL OF THEM. He is on video and audio tape saying them. He has a lot of nerve denying them but then no one ever said he wasn't full of it. Who will believe what he said in Phoenix rather than what they can see and hear with their own ears what he said before? All his worshippers of course. How they get around it I don't know but their brains don't work in regular fashion so I'm sure they'll figger it out. SIGH. :(

Posted - August 23, 2017

Responses

I think he should have quoted the full quote....

.....on many sides, It’s been going on for a  long time."

We know we was talking about the racist idiots there  and the Antifa the violent protesters there. 

August 23, 2017 7:51 AM MDT

All politicians lie Rosie, here is a link to Obama and all the lies he told, he said that he'd cut the deficit, he increased it more than any other president 9 trillion to 16 trillion when he left office.  He said that no one listens to your phone calls, this was a lie the NSA do listen to your phone calls as well as spy on you through laptops, mobiles and TV.  See Edward Snowden and project Vault 7, so on so forth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDDbTaWpwoc

Now everything Trump has said, he's lying about, why does this surprise anyone, the president is not in charge the people behind him are, his just a puppet.

Hands on globe

Inverted pentagram, with sol invictus in the centre, the unconquered son.

Who you call liberty.

The stint in phoenix is no surprise because The phoenix represents rebirth, resurrection, and this is a new aeon, the aeon of Aquarius, and they have accomplished their one world government, this has been the plan all along, Hitler tried, Stalin tried, and now they've succeeded.

Euro poster, Tower Of Babel, note inverted pentagrams.

In the UN parliamentary building a so-called secular building, a phoenix

Mass ritual at 2012 Olympics phoenix

Eurovision song contest, Fly like a phoenix.

The Legend of the Phoenix - Daft Punk.

You have been programmed to receive.

The phoenix, the eagle, the serpent.

Washington DC with inverted pentagram on Vitruvian mans head.

This is pans labyrinth, pandemonium, panic, have they got your goat yet?

This post was edited by kjames at July 3, 2018 7:43 PM MDT
      August 23, 2017 8:21 AM MDT

Ya and when he was done reading the quote he shuffled the papers around and said - I think that's ever thing I said - he knew it wasn't  - a liar and a showboater. Cheers!
      August 24, 2017 4:11 PM MDT

So you got to see/hear the LIAR then? Whatta guy! Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      August 25, 2017 3:50 AM MDT