Active Now

Shuhak
Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » Would you let a person who rear ended you go if there was no damage or nobody was hurt?

Would you let a person who rear ended you go if there was no damage or nobody was hurt?

Posted - August 23, 2017

Responses

My sentiments exactly. Try telling that to my son though. lol ;))
      August 23, 2017 6:07 PM MDT

Haha, I take it this has been an ongoing discussion? Good luck ;) Others have brought up great points though, ones that I didn't think of. But I still just can't imagine wanting to put in any extra effort here hahaha.
      August 23, 2017 6:10 PM MDT

Me either. ;)
      August 23, 2017 6:16 PM MDT

Depends on whether a car is involved.  
      August 23, 2017 6:33 PM MDT

No, not until the cops came and made a report and I had his or her insurance information.  
      August 23, 2017 10:37 PM MDT

My husband was recently rear-ended at a drive thru. Not sure if damage to our truck (if a work truck the dent in the bumper may have been there....there were no shiny new scratches)  but the lady ran under the the truck some and damaged her vehicle. She said she have insurance. My husband asked if it was full coverage. "No, but it will cover yours" My husband said "So it is  not gonna do any good for you, I say we just get our lunch and go on, I don't want to sit here forever waiting on the police".  She was good with that. 
    As he got to the window to pay for our lunch, he also paid for the woman's lunch (she was the order behind him) The other guy there who witnessed the whole thing jaw dropped.
      August 24, 2017 8:09 AM MDT