Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Mysticalwise Arizona is a very interesting state . Listed below are a couple of standout spots. Ever been to either one of them:

Mysticalwise Arizona is a very interesting state . Listed below are a couple of standout spots. Ever been to either one of them:

SEDONA, ARIZONA

Mystical votexes allegedly are in various spots in the Red Rock Canyons

Superstition Mountains east of Phoenix
  That's where  the Lost Dutchman(Jacob Waltz) Mine is allegedly located
  Some  Apaches believe there is a hole leading down to He** located there  as well 

Posted - August 31, 2017

Responses

Oh, you missed one in Arizona --------- Sharonna's computer!
      August 31, 2017 5:59 AM MDT

There are zillions of places in Arizona I missed bh. Have ya ever been there and been Mysticalized? Thank you for your reply.
      August 31, 2017 10:01 AM MDT

Never been to Arizona, but have been to David Letterman's old childhood neighborhood in Indianapolis. Also walked around at Henry Ford's estate in Michigan. I've been on the Duncan Hines Highway in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Also, I may have been on Element 99's street in Toledo, Ohio, but not 100% sure of that. 
      August 31, 2017 11:19 AM MDT

Yes, I used to live at the base of the Superstitions and I can still see them from my house. Gorgeous. For as much as I've hiked them, I've never found a hole that leads to hell or any gold. :/

I went to a couple of the Sedona vortexes. Meh. The chapel (which is debated whether it sits on a vortex or not) just felt like a church. A stuffy boring church. Bell Rock was cool, but I don't know about any special energy. I think the creek that runs through it carries more energy than anything else. Sedona, on the whole, does have a certain ind of vibe to it though, and the land is beautiful. 

I have to wonder if it's the heat that makes people come up with these crazy Arizona mythologies. It's nearly September and we're under a heat advisory today. Mix that with dehydration and I might start seeing some mystical stuff too. lol 
      August 31, 2017 10:08 AM MDT

I have visited Sedona. It is breathtakingly beautiful. What do you mean by being mystified? I felt no such thing. I did notice the last time I visited there are many businesses promoting the occult. I would never involve myself in this practice, since it invokes evil spirits/demons. (Deuteronomy 18:10:-12) :)
      September 4, 2017 11:46 PM MDT