Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Do you still read "print" anymore or is it all digital?

Do you still read "print" anymore or is it all digital?

Posted - September 1, 2017

Responses

• I read print all the time. I'm subscribed to three magazines (New Yorker, National Geographic, and Wired) and I read physical books all the time (I don't even care for eBooks).
      September 1, 2017 10:33 AM MDT

I can't read that.  Can you post a picture or an audio?
      September 1, 2017 11:04 AM MDT

Thanks to you, my eyeballs are all screwed up.
      September 1, 2017 11:42 AM MDT

It's almost always digital now.
      September 1, 2017 12:59 PM MDT

Almost all digital.. but, I found a stack of unread books, and found that I can read print too :P  I used to have a terrible book buying habit - I still do, I just avoid book shops now :P  
      September 1, 2017 1:21 PM MDT

I read loads of books, but haven't read a print newspaper for years, not counting the ones they give away for free, and even then, not often. Magazines seem to have fallen by the wayside, too.
      September 4, 2017 9:38 AM MDT

I read a print newspaper I hold in my hands.
    I like magazines I can hold in my hands.
    I've never read a digital book but I've listened to a couple of audio books (in cassette-format, ha!).
    The only books I've read are those I can hold in my hands.

I am in some sort of mood -- I realize I'm on an internet social site right now but I tire of all the technological warp-speed changes. Excuse me while I go send my driverless car to the pizza place where I ordered my food on my I-phone. Thank God I didn't have to see or talk to anyone at any point.
    ;)

September 4, 2017 9:46 AM MDT