Active Now

Danilo_G
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » What would you consider to be a normal amount of sibling rivalry/ in-fighting?

What would you consider to be a normal amount of sibling rivalry/ in-fighting?

Posted - September 1, 2017

Responses

Yelling, screaming, wrestling, stealing, telling on each other, calling each other names, locking each other out of the house for days, tearing each others toys apart, making fun of each others friends , stealing each others friends , bribery, black mail. I cant think of anything else right now, but im sure theres more. I have two brothers and the list is pretty long. ;)
      September 1, 2017 11:41 AM MDT

I had two brothers growing up and most of the stuff carbonproduct is talking about is alien to me.  So, I'd go with what she's telling you.  Mine wasn't considered normal.
      September 1, 2017 4:42 PM MDT

Anything short of outright murder. Maiming is fine. (I have five brothers). This post was edited by Slartibartfast at September 3, 2017 5:06 PM MDT
      September 1, 2017 5:45 PM MDT

• Umm...my brother and I didn't fight until we were adults, then the problem was not so much the fighting but that we never made up.

With my older sister I would get locked out of our room and her and her friend would take a tape recorder and record me calling them bit*hes all afternoon then they would play it for my mom when she got home, LoL!

I thought I was a ninja when I was little so I used to threaten her sometimes and one time I kicked her when I was probably 8 years old and I still feel really bad about it.

When we were teenagers we would argue sometimes and one time my mom held my arms behind my back and my sister punched me in the face and gave me a bloody lip I think, LoL!
    I got mad that they ganged up on me and I dumped the garbage and went outside.

Those things sound crazy, but I actually got along really well with my older siblings for most if our lives together.
    I love them a lot. : ) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at September 3, 2017 7:03 PM MDT
      September 2, 2017 10:26 AM MDT

• "I concur with Carbon "The Veteran" Product."

September 2, 2017 10:36 AM MDT