Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Do I understand correctly that the Atheist would have us believe that given copious amounts of time NOTHING became us as

Do I understand correctly that the Atheist would have us believe that given copious amounts of time NOTHING became us as

opposed to from nothing GOD made us? Is one more rational than the other?

Posted - September 2, 2017

Responses

I wonder just what brand of nothing the sky fairy uses when creating universes? On evolution, many religitards do not believe that man evolved, while at the same time have no problem in believing that a stick can evolve into a snake, now I ask you is that rational?

Seriously now, science has very many answers backed up with a great deal of evidence, I will be the first to admit that the number of answers that science has is a mere drop in the ocean when compared with the number of questions but religion has only one answer and that comes with zero evidence.

I am listing two videos below, please watch the first one between 50:00 and 57:00. this shows Paul Nelson, the scientific head honcho at Discovery Institute, in this clip twice he clearly states what it would take to make him reconsider his belief in ID/creation. After watching that clip, please have a look at the second clip between approx 15:00 and 25:00.

September 3, 2017 4:02 AM MDT

Atheists mean without a belief in God, not knowledge of God. They tend to believe in what they can physical calculate and measure and they see no spiritual being in that, however those familiar with sacred geometry do, most famous scientists believed in something, the book of Hermes was very well known to the ancient Greeks, and the Gnostics.  The Vulgate bible was meant for the vulgar (common) man, it was not meant for esoteric knowledge, it's meaning was hidden in stories and numbers (sacred geometry), which is why stories are repetitive as are numbers.  Genesis means horoscope, horo from the word Time, and scope from the word observer. 

The days of the week are seven, seven shows up a lot in the bible, as does 72.  There are 72 names of God.

The four fixed zodiac signs are The book of John = Water, the eagle/Phoenix/Scorpio, of Luke is Taurus = Earth, the bull, of Mark is Leo = Fire, the lion (Judah), of Mathew = Air, Aquarius, the man. 
    Ezek 1:10  As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

Rev 4:7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

Constellation Coma, in Virgo, a virgin with child.

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

The Passover is the sun crossing the ecliptic and celestial cross, at the spring solstice (vernal equinox). This is why we have Easter around March 21st.

This is the Virtuvian man, he/she was painted by Leonardo Da Vinci, he was squaring the circle, finding the perfect dimensions of man.  However, this one is mapped out on Washington DC.

This could be sigil magic, which is what was used in the keys of Solomon, and lesser keys of Solomon.

Genesis 3:22  And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

This post was edited by kjames at September 13, 2017 12:40 PM MDT
      September 3, 2017 9:06 AM MDT

Thank you for showing which side is rational, you have provided much more evidence than even I could have hoped for.
      September 3, 2017 10:35 AM MDT

Which means the secular side is just as irrational as the non secular side, what hope have we got? America was founded by freemasons and they believe in this stuff which is why your country is laid out in alignment with the stars, and why Maryland and Virginia is laid out with alignment of the virgin in the sky, Virgo.  To you it's irrational, but to go to all that effort it certainly means something to those in charge of your country.

In your capital building you have the apotheosis of Washington, this comes with their belief of enlightenment becoming a God.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apotheosis_of_Washington

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6UKxYHvnbw

This post was edited by kjames at September 13, 2017 12:40 PM MDT
      September 6, 2017 10:59 AM MDT

Just because a person believes in a thing does not actually mean that it is true, it may be or it may not be but until it is validated through evidence leading to proof, it is nothing more than a persons belief.
      September 6, 2017 12:40 PM MDT

They will tell you that the proof is the state of Nirvana, Manly P Hall 33rd (33 vertebrae) degree mason talks of the Kundalini serpent,  how does one measure and calculate the spiritual state of Nirvana?
      September 13, 2017 11:34 AM MDT

With approx four thousand gods to choose from and approx forty thousand different cults within the christian faith alone do you honestly expect me to give a flying fcuk about M.P. Hall and his snake or what the fcuk he feels nirvana to be?
      September 13, 2017 1:14 PM MDT

Not if you don't care about the people who are running your country, then no I guess not. 
      September 15, 2017 4:18 PM MDT

God did not make us from nothing. God.made us from the dust of the Earth. 
      September 4, 2017 8:57 PM MDT

.. and before dust there was nothing. Jehovah God made from nothing all it took to make us. Yahweh is great, Yahweh is good, holy, holy, holy is Yahweh. In Yashua's name I praise. This post was edited by O-uknow at September 13, 2017 12:40 PM MDT
      September 4, 2017 8:59 PM MDT

Nothing is for sure until its proven.
      September 13, 2017 12:40 PM MDT

All I know is what does not make sense to me.
    But if we did come from monkeys or fish, where did they come from?
    There has to be a creator somewhere who started all of this.
      September 13, 2017 6:02 PM MDT