Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » The Million Dollar Man (Lee Majors)/Bionic Woman (Lindsay Wagner) were in a recent TV show together. MUCH OLDER. Are you aging well or not?

The Million Dollar Man (Lee Majors)/Bionic Woman (Lindsay Wagner) were in a recent TV show together. MUCH OLDER. Are you aging well or not?

Posted - September 3, 2017

Responses

I'd guess that's for others to judge.. I've had quite a few people say I look younger than my years.. but of course they could have just been flattering me. I don't much like the extra lines and the extra sag that creeps up upon one - but I don't actually care that much and it will happen whether I like it or not.. I've lived a life.. I can't expect to stay the same. 
      September 3, 2017 2:04 PM MDT

I don't wear makeup Addb. I'm almost 80 and I don't have any wrinkles. I do have a few sags. My dermatologist said "you have clearly stayed out of the sun because you have no skin damage". That made my day. The rest of my body gave itself to the effects of gravity. It happens. But all things considered I can't complain. I am not vain. Aging beats the alternative and I am very grateful for that! Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 4, 2017 3:02 AM MDT

Yes, I am happy with the lack of wrinkles. I was pulled over by an attractive 30ish- year- old lady cop the other day. She looked at my driver's license and said; "you're 64?, I think you even look less than 54!"  I thanked her for the compliment and went on my merry way. 
      September 3, 2017 4:20 PM MDT

I'm holding up fairly well as well. I'm almost 80 and I have no wrinkles. Sags? I have a couple of those and gravity has done a number on my body. Otherwise no complaints. Thank you for your reply bh and Happy US Labor Day Monday! :)
      September 4, 2017 2:59 AM MDT

• "Like fine wine!"
      September 4, 2017 3:33 AM MDT

Six million dollar man, sweetie! You underpriced him! As for whether I'm aging well, I would have to say, given my various health problems, not particularly. It could be worse!
      September 4, 2017 7:43 AM MDT