Active Now

Element 99
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Finance » Which is cheaper? An ELECTRIFIED Trumpwall or one with huge deep wide moats on either side filled with poisonous Water Moccasin snakes?

Which is cheaper? An ELECTRIFIED Trumpwall or one with huge deep wide moats on either side filled with poisonous Water Moccasin snakes?

Posted - September 4, 2017

Responses

Electrified is cheaper.  The purchase an distribution of gerbils or whatever to moccasin snake all along the length of the wall would be a huge expense.
      September 4, 2017 3:43 AM MDT

I did some research on border walls JakobA and one of them had a moat. I forget which one. I thought that was a  GREAT idea. I was toying with having alligators and crocodiles and sharks there too along with poisonous snakes but then I wondered if they would simply attack and eat one another so I gave up on that. Electrified is cheaper? The only problem is that if the electricity goes out ya got nuthin'. Now if you top it all off with tons of barbed wire that might suffice. Thank you for your informative reply and Happy US Labor Day Monday! :)
      September 4, 2017 3:47 AM MDT

• "Electrifying a wall would waste less money than building a moat on each side of it." 
      September 4, 2017 4:22 AM MDT

Triffids. While we're indulging in fantasy, why not go all out?
      September 4, 2017 5:57 AM MDT

Right on, we can just say we will build a moat that maintain a fixed water-level as it goes up and down in the mountainous terrain in the Mexican North-East.
      September 4, 2017 6:34 AM MDT