Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?

What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?

Posted - September 6, 2017

Responses

• i have a kerig machine for coffee. Sometimes I forget to put a mug under it when set to make coffee snd then have meltdown in morning cos have to deal with that mess... before have coffee:/
      September 6, 2017 5:15 PM MDT

You got to slow down first before you decide to take on the world.
      September 6, 2017 5:31 PM MDT

• Lol :) baby steps through the morning ;)
      September 6, 2017 5:34 PM MDT

• I was cooking and making a few different meals at one time. I had several Tupare containers set out since I was making meals for the week. I didn't turn off a burner when finished and I placed a few containers  the burnernruining them. Talk about an awful stench.
      September 6, 2017 5:40 PM MDT

When I first used the microwave/convection oven that came with this house, I put a microwaveable popcorn bag in there.  The damned thing didn't pop.  It just sat there and the kernels were all burned.   Yes, everything else seems to cook in there no problem.  It took me a while to figure out that, because I was at a higher elevation, I needed to put the popcorn bag on a raised platform.    
      September 6, 2017 5:52 PM MDT

Walking in there unless I'm watering my plants or repotting them.
      September 6, 2017 7:05 PM MDT

I seem to have this proclivity of starting little fires every now and then.

September 6, 2017 7:09 PM MDT

Was summer time.  We had a wood stove we only used during the winter,  I decided to fire it up to do some cooking.  Mom comes in and has a fit -she had placed a layer of their wedding cake in the oven to  temporarily store it out of the way. Totally ruined. 
    Oh no!
      September 7, 2017 12:28 AM MDT