Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » I think how/to whom/how much/when FEMA funds are distributed should be audited by an OBJECTIVE outside investigator in real time. You too ?

I think how/to whom/how much/when FEMA funds are distributed should be audited by an OBJECTIVE outside investigator in real time. You too ?

Posted - September 12, 2017

Responses

I agree, but as the "independent counsel" investigating the Russia allegations shows, there isn't much objectivity in Washington DC.
      September 12, 2017 6:46 AM MDT

Very true Rose. Sadly so. Of course we don't KNOW what the truth is vis a vis the Russian/Trump degree of collusion if there is any at all or if there is a lot and we cannot know that in advance. You surely would not judge in advance of evidence being presented would you? That would not be a fair thing to do. That would be a very partisanly politically rigid/robotic thing to do and goodness knows we already have  FAR TOO MUCH OF THAT. You certainly don't want to add your voice to that ignoble stack do you ?  Thank you for your reply.
      September 12, 2017 6:58 AM MDT

After this much time, with this many people panting to find dirt, if there was any to find it'd be made public by now.
    Look how fast they put out the fake and unsubstantiated stuff.
      September 12, 2017 7:01 AM MDT