Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » If magic was real, what spell would you try to learn first?

If magic was real, what spell would you try to learn first?

Posted - September 12, 2017

Responses

• Accio. Imagine being able to bring the remote to myself without having to get up.

Then I'd want to know how to Apparate. Driving places is overrated :)
      September 12, 2017 10:21 AM MDT

Magic is very VERY real.

It is the ability to use energy and follow it to it's likely end.  

I am a witch.  I have learned how to use energy.  I am no master magic worker.  I know how to pray and I know how to pray for things that I can make happen. 

It is never BLACK magic. 

The swastika is a magic symbol and if you use it the way it is being used right now?  You are gonna come to terms with what it really means in the end, YOUR end.  You, the swastika wearer.  (not you, Zack, of course)

In Hinduism, the clockwise symbol is called swastika symbolizing surya (sun) and prosperity, while the counterclockwise symbol is called sauvastika symbolizing night or tantric aspects of Kali.  (You do not MESS with Kali)

[8] In Jainism, a swastika is the symbol for Suparshvanatha – the 7th of 24 Tirthankaras (spiritual teachers and saviours), while in Buddhism it symbolizes the auspicious footprints of the Buddha.

Don't mess with Buddha either.  Or anything Jain.   This is ancient.  And it carries TONS of energy.

There is a SOURCE that listens to us.  Not with ears.  We are connected to that source and we ARE that source.  When you start practicing magic for the right reasons, it opens doors into the GOOD of things.  Not the evil.

If you practice BLACK magic you will get sick.  You will die, and you will not be in a good place when you do.  This is not eternal HELL.  It is a place where you will continually see things in a negative fashion.  Hitlers are made this way.  They return and do worse and worse.   That pig did dabble in magic too, and you can see the glory it brought him and the end he deserved.

NEVER put a swastika on anything.  LOL   That is one of the highest spiritual symbols for GOOD that there is.    So, the swastika is not representative of ethnic cleansing.  It is representative of spiritual cleansing and I think that the souls that sport that symbol are in effect asking God to crush them.

And God will.  With love, but GOD will crush them all.

What could be more magical than that?

Remember Hitler?  Remember that wall?   In the end, that wall was dismantled in a DAY. 

That is the power of God.  That is the power of magic and praying for GOOD.

The swastika (as a character 卐 or 卍) is an ancient religious icon used in the Indian subcontinent, East Asia and Southeast Asia, where it has been and remains a sacred symbol of spiritual principles in Buddhism, Hinduism, and Jainism.[2][3][4][5] In the Western world, it was historically a symbol of auspiciousness and good luck,[6] but in the 1930s, it became the main feature of Nazi symbolism as an emblem of Aryan race identity, and as a result, it has become stigmatized in the West by association with ideas of racism, hate, and mass murder.[6][7]

The swastika is an icon widely found in human history and the modern world.[5][8] It is alternatively known in various European languages as the Hakenkreuz, gammadion cross, cross cramponnée, croix gammée, fylfot, or tetraskelion, and in Japan as the Manji. A swastika generally takes the form of a rotationally symmetrical arrangement (a cross) with four equally spaced legs of identical length each bent at 90 degrees in a uniform direction to create a pattern akin to a four-armed spiral.[9][10] It is found in the archeological remains of the Indus Valley Civilization and Mesopotamia, as well as in early Byzantine and Christian artwork.[5][8]

The name swastika comes from Sanskrit (Devanagari: स्वस्तिक), and denotes a "conducive to well being or auspicious".[11][8] In Hinduism, the clockwise symbol is called swastika symbolizing surya (sun) and prosperity, while the counterclockwise symbol is called sauvastika symbolizing night or tantric aspects of Kali.[8] In Jainism, a swastika is the symbol for Suparshvanatha – the 7th of 24 Tirthankaras (spiritual teachers and saviours), while in Buddhism it symbolizes the auspicious footprints of the Buddha.[8][12][13]

The swastika was adopted by several organizations in pre–World War I Europe and later, and most notably, by the Nazi Party and Nazi Germany prior to World War II. It was used by the Nazi Party to symbolize German nationalistic pride. To Jews and the enemies of Nazi Germany, it became a symbol of antisemitism and terror.[6] In many Western countries, the swastika is viewed as a symbol of racial supremacy and intimidation because of its association with Nazism.[7][14][15] The reverence for the swastika symbol, in some cultures in contrast to the stigma in others, has led to misinterpretations, misunderstandings, and mutual accusations.[16]

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 12, 2017 1:32 PM MDT
      September 12, 2017 10:24 AM MDT

As odd as this probably sounds, I agree with Sharonna. "Magic" is real, but's not what most people think it to be. It's about using your own energy and focusing your intentions. Manifestation. You can make virtually anything happen. 
      September 12, 2017 11:22 AM MDT

- - to have a physique like this with no work

-- and the magic to successfully post an image, ha! I've been failing lately but I'll give it a try.
    :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at September 12, 2017 1:46 PM MDT
      September 12, 2017 1:33 PM MDT

That's probably just you.;-)
      September 12, 2017 1:42 PM MDT

Darn, my first time to sneakily post myself and you caught me.
    ;)
      September 12, 2017 8:24 PM MDT

This post was edited by Zack at September 12, 2017 8:38 PM MDT
      September 12, 2017 8:34 PM MDT

Ha!
    That's great!
      September 12, 2017 8:39 PM MDT

The ability to make people disappear.
      September 12, 2017 1:44 PM MDT