Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Usta be "One Nation Under God". Now? "One Nation Under Trump". The religious folks support him. D'ya think God minds?

Usta be "One Nation Under God". Now? "One Nation Under Trump". The religious folks support him. D'ya think God minds?

Posted - September 23, 2017

Responses

I promise you God is nowhere in the picture.

September 23, 2017 11:32 AM MDT

They keep using His name all the time as if they are familiar with Him. They do so for effect I think because I doubt any of them can really have faith in God and faith in Dotard Donny simultaneously. They are mutually exclusive aren't they? I'm gonna ask that question. Thank you for your reply and the graphic. Notice his hands?  Slender with long fingers. Not short with stubby fingers. He could wish he looked that good. 
      September 24, 2017 2:47 AM MDT

God has a great sense of humor.  I am sure He finds amusement even in this.  After all, sheer folly is amusing to me as well---and I am not God.
      September 23, 2017 11:49 AM MDT

Are you sure?
      September 23, 2017 11:51 AM MDT

Absolutely.
      September 23, 2017 11:55 AM MDT

Because "“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”----(Julian of Norwich)
      September 23, 2017 11:58 AM MDT

I think what some people do in His name is blasphemous tom. I doubt He would find it amusing at all. Of course you may be right. I talk to  God a lot but so far He hasn't said one word to me so I don't know what He thinks. I just surmise, opine, conject. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      September 24, 2017 2:49 AM MDT

No one is saying that.

And it is the left that has been trying to remove God from everything.  
      September 23, 2017 11:59 AM MDT

Everyone is saying that and it is the right who has no connection to what GOD even IS.

HELLO?????

September 23, 2017 12:03 PM MDT

It was the Dems who removed all mention of God from their platform.  

Who is saying "one nation under Trump"?
      September 24, 2017 7:52 AM MDT

Usta be "One Nation Under God". Now? "One Nation Under Trump". The religious folks support him. D'ya think God minds?

"God does not love those who are unjust [the oppressors]" is in the scriptures, but you don't have to be religious to agree that those who are unjust, unfair or oppressive should not get our support.

There are many unjust, unfair and oppressive people in positions of power around the world.

Maybe most of us have become too complacent.

If people had been complacent and not spoken out in large numbers then the Vietnam war would not have ended when it did nor the South African apartheid regime and the number of victims in both cases would have been far higher.
      September 24, 2017 2:59 AM MDT