Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » How would you like to be shot up by a machine gun and have the President TWEET his condolences? How WARM of him.

How would you like to be shot up by a machine gun and have the President TWEET his condolences? How WARM of him.

Posted - October 2, 2017

Responses

Don’t forget the golf trophy he dedicated to the people of Puerto Rico. Of course he couldn’t cancel his weekend golf outing just because people are DYING.    

But maybe he can get each of them a trophy so they can stand outside holding it up while waiting for a thunderstorm so they can attract electricity.  
      October 2, 2017 9:01 AM MDT

October 2, 2017 9:28 AM MDT

Does that pic somehow make Trump’s actions okay and him less of a complete and utter inhumane moron? 

October 2, 2017 9:36 AM MDT

Just showing the complains pointed at Trump can be pointed at Obama

October 2, 2017 10:12 AM MDT

Which means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. We’re living life TODAY. Putting aside the fact that Trump takes ignorance and incompetence to a whole different universe, does the fact that Obama made mistakes excuse what Trump is doing now? There is no defense for Trump’s actions but rather than admit that, you revert back to yet another ridiculous game of “whataboutism.” Johnny burned down the house today. But that’s okay because Billy burned down the barn last week! 

Seriously, are you ever gonna get your head out of the sand? I’m starting to think you’re in a cult or a Russian bot or Melania Trump. Rarely have I seen such a stubborn refusal to face reality.  
      October 2, 2017 10:30 AM MDT

I did not complain about Obama not going....the first responders are busy they don't need to mess with defending the President.
      October 2, 2017 11:25 AM MDT

OBAMA IS NO LONGER THE PRESIDENT.  Why do you keep bringing him up?  How about all the complaints that Trump made about Obama and how Trump is doing the same or worse?  Of course, that doesn't count when your Messiah does it.
      October 2, 2017 12:19 PM MDT

To show the hypocrisy....

I don't speak for Trump. I speak for me.  And I don't care how much any of them play golf.

I only have one Messiah...His name is Jesus Christ.
      October 2, 2017 1:34 PM MDT

If it's hypocrisy you want to point out, all you have to do is compare the things that Trump said while he was on the campaign trail to the things he is doing or not doing now that he is in office.  You don't need to bring anyone else into the mix, but of course that would mean actually admitting that your president is a farce. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at October 2, 2017 4:34 PM MDT
      October 2, 2017 4:34 PM MDT

What has he vetoed that he campaigned on? That congress is not doing its job is not Trump's fault. 
      October 2, 2017 4:48 PM MDT

Perhaps you could show me where I said Trump vetoed anything. 
      October 2, 2017 9:31 PM MDT

What has he flip flopped on? 
      October 3, 2017 4:29 AM MDT

What has he accomplished?  Has he built a wall on our southern border that has been paid for by Mexico?  Has he demolished ISIS?  Has he repealed and replaced Obamacare?  Has he been able to institute the Muslim travel ban?  Has he reformed the tax code? 
      October 4, 2017 8:57 AM MDT

Just because the Congress is refusing to do its job and we have judges who are trying to legislate from the bench....is not President Trump's fault.  He has been attempting to get those things done. 
    If the Congress does not get in line, they will go home after the next primary. 
      October 4, 2017 9:37 AM MDT

I see, so it's Congress' fault now.  Maybe they won't go along with his nonsense because it is not I the best interests of America.  You and I both know that Mexico is no going to pay for that wall, that ISIS is still operating, that the bills that have been proposed are worse than Obamacare, that the Muslim travel ban is unconstitutional and that the tax reforms Trump is proposing does virtually nothing for the middle class and gives more money to the people who need it the least. 
      October 4, 2017 1:06 PM MDT

You don't measure a president by the number of bills he didn't veto.

As the leader of the Republican Party, he should be able to convince him that the things he promised to do are good things and then he would have plenty of bills on his desk.

So apparently you think Trump's lack of leadership and his inability to sell his ideas to the Congress as valuable and worthwhile is Congress's fault?

As Trump might tweet:  SAD 

October 4, 2017 1:34 PM MDT

We are not a dictatorship.  Our laws are supposed to go through Congress.  And make no mistake the establishment GOP did not and still do not want Trump. They better get ready dor their primary. 
      October 4, 2017 3:07 PM MDT

WOW we could be a choir.  (My 2 Cents is below.  I have not read her response.  It is better than reading The Onion, so I cannot wait.)

Old School told me this morning before he left that Trump donated a Golf Trophy. 

IS THIS NUTS?  Is this the proof we needed to show this man is not playing with any full deck?  What was that thing worth?  Are they supposed to sell it on Ebay for money?

IS HE FREAKING OUT OF HIS MIND?

Let's see, Lyrical, I hear your house burned down and many of your loved ones were in it.

Here, I am sending you my old pasta maker. I have a new one.

October 2, 2017 10:08 AM MDT

Would you rather he was silent?
      October 2, 2017 9:29 AM MDT

Considering the complete and utter crap that spills out of his mouth, absolutely. It would be a blessed relief. This post was edited by LyricalOne at October 2, 2017 12:20 PM MDT
      October 2, 2017 9:38 AM MDT

I know offering Prayers....can you imagine. No wonder there is such outrage....
      October 2, 2017 10:15 AM MDT

If you seriously don’t get why there’s outrage, then you need almost as much mental health assistance as your hero.  
      October 2, 2017 10:34 AM MDT

Nope...I don't get whining and going on about every little thing like it is the most horrible thing in the world. 
    Trump is not my hero. He is our President and yes I am happy with him on policy issues.
      October 2, 2017 11:32 AM MDT

”Whining about every little thing” like people dying while your buddy‘s playing golf? Criticizing the Mayor from the comfort of his resort while she wades around in raw sewage looking for her people?You’re happy with him on policy issues? How about human decency? Honesty? Respect? Loyalty? Compassion? Empathy? If you’re okay with a man completely lacking in all those qualities because you like his policies, there really is no hope for you. Sacrificing your humanity for a theoretical tax cut and a useless wall. As your buddy would say, sad.   
      October 2, 2017 11:57 AM MDT