Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Steve Bannon says his goal is to DESTROY the Republican party because it will be good for Donald Trump. I don't see how. Do you?

Steve Bannon says his goal is to DESTROY the Republican party because it will be good for Donald Trump. I don't see how. Do you?

Posted - October 10, 2017

Responses

• For any person to say that we need to "destroy" the Republican party or the Democratic party for that matter, is asinine. What really needs to be done is to drain the swamp in both political parties not destroy them. Vote out of office, impeach, or fire any individual that is anti-United States, anti-Constitution, anti-freedom, racist, treasonous, and bigoted. Which would probably eliminate about half or more of all Democrats and Republicans in office right now.
      October 10, 2017 1:27 PM MDT

The republican party and democratic party are just two wings of the same bird.

The establishment must be destroyed or the U.S. and western civilization in general has no future.
      October 10, 2017 1:58 PM MDT

The establishment wants us to be distracted by the  fighting between parties.
      October 10, 2017 2:01 PM MDT

Indeed. People need to realize that leftists and corporate fascists have a lot in common. They both hate the free market. That makes them allies. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at October 10, 2017 11:55 PM MDT
      October 10, 2017 2:38 PM MDT

Exactly. We all need to realize the common enemy in the agenda of the Elite.
      October 10, 2017 3:49 PM MDT

No, I do not see that either.

Trump need a continued presence of a large arguing GOP to be able to continue making such deals. "Getting things done" in situations where everyone knows what needs to be don (raise the debt ceiling)
      October 10, 2017 3:58 PM MDT

I guess we shall find out. Bannon is on a crusade to get rid of anyone who doesn't support Trump. There is no crusade going on the GOP that I can discern. Intense passion usually wins in such contests. I see none in the GOP. Thank you for your reply JakobA and Happy Wednesday! :)
      October 11, 2017 4:18 AM MDT