Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you constantly/consistently tell people how smart you are and how tough you are probably not either one. What is it you ARE? Why?

If you constantly/consistently tell people how smart you are and how tough you are probably not either one. What is it you ARE? Why?

Posted - October 12, 2017

Responses

LOL I wish I could have  had you in the room when our mutual friend and I had it out.  Oh man.  We both were trying to convince one another how SMART we are.  It got so insane. 

Thank god we can laugh about it now.  Thank god neither of us cares about being tough at least.

I guess the trick is that although all of us are human and all of us are guilty of trying to parade our ego around in the form of brilliance and power, if you are truly that thing that you are trying to brag about, you would not HAVE to brag.

Everyone knows how silly a bragger looks unless he is the bragger.   The bragger gets louder and louder because the insecurities are taking over and the bragger is going down and everyone gets to watch.  The only cure is to admit it and laugh.   Deflate your own ego. 

I am getting really good at deflating my own.  

October 12, 2017 9:48 AM MDT

not sure
      October 12, 2017 5:41 PM MDT