Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Donald John ACTUALLY SAID "I met with the president of the Virgin Islands". HE is the president of the Virgin Islands. Whom did he mean?

The Donald John ACTUALLY SAID "I met with the president of the Virgin Islands". HE is the president of the Virgin Islands. Whom did he mean?

Posted - October 14, 2017

Responses

Not sure who he meant but it reminds me of the time he said the head of the Boy Scots phoned him to congratulate him for the great speech he gave at the jamboree (they said they didn't call him) also once he claimed he spoke to his generals about a military action  but the penagon said he hadn't. Cheers and happy weekend!
      October 14, 2017 12:57 PM MDT

He sure is entertaining isn't he Nanoose? Ya never know what is going to come out of that mouth! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      October 15, 2017 2:04 AM MDT

Did he make that statement before or after he referred to "The United States Marine Corpse"? How about before or after talking about the 58 States in this great Union?

What's that you say? It was his predecessor that made those gaffs you say? Now that's just weird!
      October 14, 2017 2:46 PM MDT

It was a mistake....they all do it. 
    He was talking about the Governor. 
      October 15, 2017 6:29 PM MDT