Active Now

Spunky
Element 99
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you Trump supporters approve of what Steve Bannon is doing/saying or do you think he is harmning Trump? Why?

Do you Trump supporters approve of what Steve Bannon is doing/saying or do you think he is harmning Trump? Why?

Posted - October 15, 2017

Responses

The only thing I have heard is that Republicans who don't help get Trump's agenda passed are going to get primaried....I got no problem with that.
      October 16, 2017 3:06 PM MDT

I don't know if you heard Trump yesterday m2c but he did say he was going to have a talk with Bannon because some of the people Bannon is targeting are "very good people".  So I guess we shall see what happens on that count. It's certainly a very curious time in politics. Never heard of an "enforcer" like  Bannon who actually THREATENS to derail the political careers of those who don't fall in line and support a prez. It is thuggery/extortion/intimidation of the worst kind in my opinion. Are you a fan of Bannons and those who support him? Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      October 17, 2017 1:55 AM MDT

I got no problem with that.  They don't get to campaign on issues such as repealing OC and then fail to vote for it. And not pay the consequences. 
      October 17, 2017 4:35 AM MDT

Well with his cutting the AHCA tax subsidies it is now TRUMPCARE and he owns it.  What he will do with it I have no idea. It won't be something I can support of course. As long as YOU and those who believe as you do support it that is all he cares about. He always plays to you m2c. Always. He has no interest in me  or others like me. We did not vote for him so we are irrelevant to him. You are the golden child..all Trump supporters are golden. Of course he will screw you too but you will find a way to make it a good thing. I know you will. You always do. He is very lucky to have you. Really. I'm serious. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at October 17, 2017 4:44 AM MDT
      October 17, 2017 4:42 AM MDT

Court rules those payments to insurance for deductibles and copays as illegal. Obamacare should have been written better so its extra bailouts for the insurance companies did not have to be appropiated by Congress. So take it up with the original writers.  
      October 17, 2017 5:30 AM MDT

And Trump has done NOTHING illegal since he took over?  C'mon m2c! Legal schmegal. It HELPED people who could not pay for insurance otherwise. Would you rather have people die and be " legal"? Trump is illegal and has been since he took office. He is in violation of the Emoluments clause in the Constitution. Yet you support his presidency. Why is that?  Don't you think you are being more than a little selective in what you object to as being illegal? Seriously. Do you not see that you support someone who is harming the people?  Do you not realize that  the people in 8 of the 9 states most ADVERSELY affected by his actions voted for him? How can THAT not matter to you? I don't get it. Thank you for your reply. All of sudden being "legal" is a good thing when it harms folks like you who voted for the guy. There is no awfulness of which he is guilty that you won't defend/support. At least none so far. Give him enough rope and maybe he will even disgust YOU. Anything is possible. Where there is life there is hope! :)
      October 17, 2017 5:37 AM MDT

No, that is a different subsidy. This one pays the deductible and copays. It is not the subsidy for the insurance premium.   
      October 17, 2017 5:46 AM MDT