Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Hi everyone, how was your day?

Hi everyone, how was your day?

Posted - October 16, 2017

Responses

it was okay, didnt really do much today
      October 16, 2017 4:30 PM MDT

Taking one day at a time..It was what it was...
      October 16, 2017 4:50 PM MDT

Better then a sharp stick in the eye.
      October 16, 2017 5:08 PM MDT

• Ari and I have decided to celebrate our anniversary today.
    We both forgot it on Sunday!
    He's having a shave and shower right now,
    so I'll be dipping off this site as soon as he comes out.

We've warmed up the room, lit incense, set beautiful music on the player...
    Wish us oldies well.
    At our age we never quite know how it will go.
      October 16, 2017 5:31 PM MDT

Very good day, thank you for asking.  :  )
      October 16, 2017 5:33 PM MDT

Awesome. My two and half year old grandson and I woke up and played animals with the 14 stuffed animals that live on my bed (his too , he sleeps with me) for about an hour, then we wrestled for another half an hour before I made breakfast. He cracked the eggs, and I cooked them. My Parrot watched and later joined us in the living room, on his perch, and shared the scrambled eggs and raspberry's that accompanied the blueberry waffles, and sugared strawberries. We then went out on the patio, and played with sidewalk chalk, followed by doing a little fencing with two sticks as our swords. It began to rain, so we played in it for another half hour, then took a nap. 

We woke up and had some blueberries and sugar coated fried bananas while we watched Blipi on YouTube. After that, I dressed him up in his spider man costume he got for Halloween, and I pretended to be a zombie..We chased each other around the house, playing hide and seek for another half hour.. Then we went to Wall Mart and re-stocked up on play doe and came home and made little balls of different colored play doe and put them in a toy pick up truck, transferring them to the den where his super heroes were waiting to be fed. Hulk, spider man , iron man and Captain America action figures ate the play doe balls, then commenced battling bad guys vs good. Then we went back out and got some fish for dinner and bought a pumpkin to carve later when his daddy came home from work.  

After dinner I gave  my grandson a bubble bath, then we went into the den and ate cookies and milk while watching the Iron Giant. Then it was time for bed. I got his juice cup and passifier , put his jemmies on and commenced our nightly routine of wrestling on the bed, jumping and throwing stuffed animals at each other. Then I tucked him in and we both sang twinkle twinkle little star, followed by five little monkeys jumping on the bed, and Daddy Daddy Yes Papa, eating sugar no papa, telling lies, no papa, open your mouth , ah ah ah. Then I rubbed his little feet that put him out like a light. 
      October 16, 2017 9:13 PM MDT

October 17, 2017 7:50 AM MDT