Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » You happen to meet president Trump at a rally, shake hands- he asks your name and address. Would you give him or ask why first?

You happen to meet president Trump at a rally, shake hands- he asks your name and address. Would you give him or ask why first?

I am sure a president would never ask a person's name & address -but just for the sake of the question...

Posted - October 16, 2017

Responses

Do you really think he can't get his hands on your name and address?   I would give him my name and state.  If he pressed me I'm not sure what I would do......probably laugh and back away so he could speak to others.
      October 16, 2017 11:29 PM MDT

I suppose he could get a mugshot then identify you but I doubt he'd bother if you simply were not willing to identify yourself.
    I think I would just curious to see if anything interesting come in the mail. This post was edited by Kittigate at October 16, 2017 11:41 PM MDT
      October 16, 2017 11:39 PM MDT

Neva happen, yo.

First, I wouldn't attend his rally, and even if I did, I wouldn't extend my hand to shake his.  If he reached for my hand unsolicited, I wouldn't take his.  BUT, as you said, for the sake of the question, I wouldn't give him the information, nor would I ask him why he wanted it.

~
      October 16, 2017 11:50 PM MDT

I would then after he went on his way I would kind of non-chantally ask someone around me.. "who was that guy anyway"?
      October 17, 2017 12:08 AM MDT

Lol!

~
      October 17, 2017 11:46 PM MDT