Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you bemoan the division in American society while also claiming that the division is only one "side"'s fault?

Do you bemoan the division in American society while also claiming that the division is only one "side"'s fault?

Then you're part of the problem!

Posted - October 18, 2017

Responses

No.  Never.  I feel shame and guilt because I just buried my head in the sand for lack of knowing what else to do.   What can one person do, unless they are willing to devote their entire path to changing the process of what IS the problem.

Therefore, since I am as guilty as everyone else as far as doing something worthwhile about this humongous effort of trying to change America and all it never stood for, like integrity, merit, sincere humane values for one and all, since we never even touched the tip of that part of the spirit of our Constitution?  Well, again, I say, what can one person who has no answers say or do that would satisfy you, Nevan.  Because I am not willing to live the Joan of Arc lifestyle.  I am more of a healer.  I do better with the bruised and torn up, I don't volunteer to tear any part of me up in the process.    I don't feel that calling. 

HOWEVER: I do follow heroes.  So, if any step up, I will go where they lead.  With pleasure.

October 18, 2017 11:22 PM MDT