Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Does the inability to concentrate on anything for long and the need for multiplicity indicate high/low I Q absent mental inadequacy?

Does the inability to concentrate on anything for long and the need for multiplicity indicate high/low I Q absent mental inadequacy?

Do highly intelligent people get bored/distracted more easily than those of average intelligence? Who concentrates longer/better/more efficiently?

Posted - October 19, 2017

Responses

What does multiplicity mean in this context?

Anyone who cannot concentrate cannot take an IQ test to tell what kind of level he/she reached.

October 19, 2017 9:36 AM MDT

I am talking about Trump. He allegedly has a very short attention span and can't focus on any one thing for long. He doesn't read books. He wants synopses/outlines/bullet points. He darts here and there and everywhere because he gets easily bored. He is bored with Puerto Rico. He has long since moved on from it. He picks a multiplicity of fights.  I don't know if he has reached his limit but he seeks out ever more folks with whom to do battle. He is not interested in singularity. Like a baby he needs lots of things to keep him interested simultaneously.  Did I answer your question?
      October 20, 2017 3:51 AM MDT

I know some kids in school are moved up because the class is boring to them because of the high intelligence. 
      October 19, 2017 9:38 AM MDT

I skipped a few grades in grammar school. I was always a couple of years younger than the other kids. I was very shy so that exacerbated my social life. I had none. Thank you for your reply m2c.
      October 20, 2017 3:52 AM MDT

Why are you place a test designed to prove that black people are stupid in such high regard? 
      October 19, 2017 9:43 AM MDT

Well we put up with racists on here, as you KNOW, so why not put up with stupid tests for those stupid black people.   I still think the test would be a HUGE challenge for Trump lovers.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 19, 2017 10:00 AM MDT
      October 19, 2017 10:00 AM MDT

So, you're saying that a lot of blacks support Trump? (Which is true, but not because you're calling them stupid.)
      October 19, 2017 11:08 AM MDT