Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Finance » when you have money, it means freedom and independance ?

when you have money, it means freedom and independance ?

when you make money, youre able to buy food, to rent an appartment, to live confortably , etc etc

do you all make money ?

me i dont much , but i still do despite.

i am on the welfare , so i receive like 660$ per month, but i gotta give almost 400$ to help my mom. 

also i have an online business which i invest money into selling things on ebay, and i grow money doing that 

Posted - October 20, 2017

Responses

i cant find work either and im getting help from welfare myself
      October 20, 2017 2:43 PM MDT

• Well, have you tried to get a job? I know you are ill , but I'm not sure if you are ill enough to be on disability. Based on you're Q&A's on this site I assume you live in Ontario. Minimum wage is going up to 15 dollars an hour in January 2018. That's more than you make on welfare. You could try get a basic entry level job and make  decent wage. I'm pissed off that min wage is going up that much cos now Chapstick costs 6 dollars and I'm seeing how many jobs are being cut because of that bullshitz.  But it could be good for someone like you. 
      October 20, 2017 3:28 PM MDT

Yes, I have a business.  
      October 22, 2017 8:57 AM MDT

To some extent yes but having and making and keeping money brings with it all kinds of responsibilities and worries which have nothing to do with freedom. 
      October 22, 2017 9:02 AM MDT