Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Hate diminshes. Love replenishes. If one hates 24/7 won't he/she eventually cease to exist/function? When everything is gone is anything left? How?

Hate diminshes. Love replenishes. If one hates 24/7 won't he/she eventually cease to exist/function? When everything is gone is anything left? How?

Posted - July 27, 2016

Responses

It is easy to skirt this dilemma by doing what I do...Neither hate nor love.

July 27, 2016 7:09 AM MDT

Sorry hunnee but I do not believe you. Well, partly do not believe you.  I do NOT hate and never have so I totally believe you don't hate too. But to say  you don't love? That is malarkey my friend. I know. Pretty dam** arrogant of me to tell you what you feel ain't it? But I have chatted with you over a few years and gotten to know you somewhat. As much as you have allowed me to know. So I'm sorry but the Ele I "Know" is not the Ele who says he does not love. So shoot me! Thank you for your reply!  :)

August 2, 2016 4:24 AM MDT

Well, that person will obviously continue to exist physically, but will be utterly empty and shallow intellectually, culturally and socially.

August 3, 2016 5:49 PM MDT

Trump is definitely mentally ill.  Every word, every attack, every move he makes exemplifies that. He is out of control and probably always has been. Until now he has gotten away with it. For how long more? I dunno. He is empty and shallow and intellectually/culturally/socially inadequate. Sadly.  Thank you for your reply Durdle and Happy Thursday! :)

August 4, 2016 3:13 AM MDT