Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » PRETEND there really is a HE** foreverafter where all the bad folks go for eternity. What should sexual perverts expect when they get there?

PRETEND there really is a HE** foreverafter where all the bad folks go for eternity. What should sexual perverts expect when they get there?

Whether their targets were children, women, men. Perhaps a special HE** set aside for the pedophiles. If you were the one who decided the punishment what would it be and why?

Posted - October 23, 2017

Responses

Hell is real. It is the death of the soul. 
      October 23, 2017 8:40 PM MDT

You didn't answer my question.
      October 24, 2017 1:47 AM MDT

I did. I agree with God and the Bible. God will do the judging. God will be deciding the punishments...not me. 
      October 24, 2017 4:29 AM MDT

If I was a theist I think I would have to say God is ultimately esponsible for allowing sin, suffering and death when he could have simply destroyed the flawed angel he created who became rebellious or at least guarded against him entering that perfect place known as the Garden of Eden to tempt Adam and Eve. 

On the other hand it seems nature sort of blindly causes anything and everything imaginable to exist to serve a purpose; no awareness of suffering that happens under any circumstances or for any reason. There may be not always  be justice in nature (sometimes there is) and no 'afterlife' to provide for punishment. 
      October 23, 2017 10:01 PM MDT

How would YOU punish sexually deviant perverts who destroyed others?
      October 24, 2017 1:48 AM MDT

I would have to be a judge to decide that; depends on the severity of each case -from a period of probation to an indefinite sentence of jail time. Canadian law here is slightly different from USA.
    I am well aware that child sex abuse can ruin lives -jail time as punishment seems mild compared to the harm the offender causes.
      October 24, 2017 2:18 AM MDT

There are pedophiles who have tortured and murdered their prey. For them there is nothing I can think of that would be horrendous enough. Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Tuesday! :)
      October 24, 2017 2:23 AM MDT