Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Someone dies and you want to know WHY? The answer to that matters a great deal to understanding and accepting the loss. Doesn't it?

Someone dies and you want to know WHY? The answer to that matters a great deal to understanding and accepting the loss. Doesn't it?

Whether death is due to old age,disease,accident,self-inflicted, or murder. Dying in service to your country carries distinction with it. Giving your life to protect another I think is the most noble reason there is to give your life. Being murdered just because you were in the wrong place at the wrong time doesn't. It is a tragedy.

Posted - October 25, 2017

Responses

i think so
      October 25, 2017 4:58 PM MDT

Very true that when someone dies under such unfortunate circumstances there will be a need for a detailed explanation. Unfortunately world  governments don't see it that way.
      October 26, 2017 10:02 PM MDT

You knew precisely to what I was referring Autumn! I just think losing someone you love is horrible enough on its own. Having questions that remain unanswered just adds to the sorrow. Thank you for your eagle eye response and Happy Friday to you m'dear! :)
      October 27, 2017 1:20 AM MDT