Active Now

Randy D
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Language » Are you a straighttalker or do you employ circuitous means to talk around the truth? "Reckless and undignified" speech or "LIES"?

Are you a straighttalker or do you employ circuitous means to talk around the truth? "Reckless and undignified" speech or "LIES"?

Are you a sugarcoater, a "what about" er, a deflector/misdirector/alternative factor/fake news lover and promulgator? Or do you tell it like it is even when it is painful to your cause/side/political party? Why? Are you very noisy when you can self-righteously attack the ENEMY and very invisibl and MUTE when the attacks are directed at your views/beliefs/dogma/script? Why?

Posted - October 25, 2017

Responses

I do my very best to be tactful and diplomatic which is what presidents have traditionally strived for. Although you mention no names, I am inferring that you are referring to our president who does not appear to consider the ramifications of what he says. On the other hand, he may simply be deliberately 'stirring the pot'.
      October 25, 2017 5:32 AM MDT

I like facts. 
      October 25, 2017 5:55 AM MDT

I know someone who is a real Trump hater.
    She nit picks on every single thing "this administration" is doing, or not doing.
    I do not say one single word because I have noticed Trump haters have things in common;
    They don't listen, they don't want to hear anything good about Trump.  Any attempt at
    an open discussion does nothing but illicit more hate.  I have lived long time and have NEVER
    seen anything like this. The only thing I could even compare it to would be the mind set of the slave owners in the 1800's.  Their prejudice completely blinded them to basic facts of life that anyone could have figured out if they could have seen past themselves.  Trump haters feed off of their hate, they wallow in it and they make sure nothing will take it away from them, not even the truth.

October 25, 2017 7:57 AM MDT

i dont sugarcoat stuff
      October 25, 2017 4:44 PM MDT

• i'm blunt but only because i like to hurt feelings
      October 25, 2017 4:45 PM MDT