Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » Animal, vegetable, mineral. Humans belong to the first group. What traits do other animals have that you WISH human beings had but don't?

Animal, vegetable, mineral. Humans belong to the first group. What traits do other animals have that you WISH human beings had but don't?

Posted - October 26, 2017

Responses

I always thought it would be awesome to have wings. They could be bat wings or pretty feathery wings.
      October 26, 2017 7:20 AM MDT

So would they be removable Patch? I think it would uncomfortable is you sleep on your back. But if they were flyable  what a nifty thing that would be! You could avoid traffic by flying to work! Thank you for your reply (very creative I might add and functional as well as pretty) and Happy Friday! :)
      October 27, 2017 4:22 AM MDT

Fish - breathing under water 

October 26, 2017 8:22 AM MDT

I love it.  I never thought of that.
      October 26, 2017 8:27 AM MDT

Some folks can hold their breath for a really long time underwater ally. I don't know what the record is but I have read that you can train yourself to breathe underwater longer and longer. The lungs can be trained to hold a greater capacity of air. Having gills would come in really handy though. I don't scuba dive or anything but I think not having to carry an oxygen tank on your back would be delightful! You could just swim about underwater like the fish....sleek and swift and unencumbered! I expect those folks who are addicted to smoking would invent stuff to smoke that is waterproof! Where there's a will there's a way. Neat  graphics too! Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 27, 2017 4:26 AM MDT

I'd prefer to have a leader that WAS a human being for starters. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 27, 2017 4:26 AM MDT
      October 26, 2017 8:28 AM MDT

Did you see the movie THE FLY? There were two versions. The earlier one had an actor whose name I forget. I think his first name was David but I'm not sure. The second version starred Jeff Goldblum. Both were creepy as he**! Thank you for your reply and the graphic Shar. Imagine The Donald John propagating millions of himself?  Flying around everywhere all the time. AARRGGHH!  :(                       
      October 27, 2017 4:29 AM MDT

the way dogs are so loyal, wish humans were like that
      October 27, 2017 2:45 PM MDT