Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Why was my question deleted???

Why was my question deleted???

All I did was ask what motivates Leftism?  I got a lot of angry reactions, no real answer.  Then  complained that you guys are just reacting not talking.  Then it was deleted.  Why is this website so sensitive?

Posted - July 27, 2016

Responses

From your "question": " It's as if leftists are essentially anti-white and desire an overpopulating subhuman race."

Maybe next time, in your oh-so-honest and ingenuous search for truth, you might not want to refer to non-white people as "subhuman".

July 27, 2016 2:59 PM MDT

I didn't

July 27, 2016 3:01 PM MDT

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&e...

What motivates Leftism? - answerMug

answermug.com/xn/detail/6445461:Comment:1477543
    5 hours ago - It's as if leftists are essentially anti-white and desire an overpopulating subhuman race. If that's not it then what is it? Why should we be leftists?
    Google result shows a question posted 5 hours ago that has since been deleted. That wasn't you? Then what was your question in full?
      July 27, 2016 3:02 PM MDT

I was just about to email you to explain why when I saw this question. Rpf explained it well. It was removed for racism. 

July 27, 2016 3:05 PM MDT

Hello S:

Oh, you poor, poor victim.. All you did was call black people subhuman..  I mean, what's wrong with that? 

excon

July 27, 2016 3:08 PM MDT

Whoa whoa whoa, excon. He was clearly referring to any non-white race as subhuman. Don't be so racist against blacks, you leftist!

July 27, 2016 3:12 PM MDT

I forgot what you said and how you said it.  They are pretty tolerant on here about that stuff unless heated arguments started and you provoked it. 

It must have not been that big of a question or that important because no one noticed but you.  Ask something else and get over it.

I just read what JA said . If you are trying that racist crap, just go now and get it over with and troll another site.  We do not tolerate racist remarks EVER. 

July 27, 2016 3:14 PM MDT

Personally, I prefer it when bigots make their bigotry plain instead of hiding behind coded language. But the AM management apparently disagrees.

I thought your "question" was a perfectly legitimate expression of a perfectly disgusting hateful opinion, and little different from similar opinions express by other AM members. But I guess we have some standards some of the time.

If this is a problem for you, you'll find a much more agreeable audience (who will gladly confirm your existing prejudices) over at stormfront.org. or similar sites.

July 27, 2016 3:20 PM MDT

July 27, 2016 3:58 PM MDT

No, it was definitely racist. Not even in a coded language, dog-whistle kind of way, just a straight up, blatant, whites-are-superior-to-other-races, "non-whites are subhuman" way. It wasn't even slightly ambiguous.

July 27, 2016 4:18 PM MDT

@Stepper -- I don't see how the terms "anti-white" and "subhuman" can be rationally interpreted in any other context except racism.

You can argue (as I have) that such racist assertions should be permissible. But denying they are racist is just silly.

July 27, 2016 4:23 PM MDT

I understand the confusion, I failed to communicate clearly. By subhuman I didn't mean any particular race but people downbreeding back into animals. That would be a very ugly world.
      July 27, 2016 4:36 PM MDT

How is the allegedly anti-white stance of leftists connected to the idea of humans "downbreeding back into animals"?

July 27, 2016 4:41 PM MDT

Yes that was the question. And you explained exactly why it was deleted.
      July 27, 2016 4:42 PM MDT

• It would be be prudent to make these types of inquiries through private messaging rather than openly.

Thanks 

July 27, 2016 4:43 PM MDT

You need to ask JA that question.

July 27, 2016 5:10 PM MDT

That would be best.

July 27, 2016 5:11 PM MDT

July 27, 2016 5:31 PM MDT
  • Bez

I think you may have answered your own question, Saltlick. You said yourself it got a lot of angry reactions and no real answer. Could that be the reason why it was deleted? I very much suspect it is.

July 27, 2016 5:49 PM MDT

It's not. And using the phrase "downbreeding into animals" shows one of two things (or both):

1) Rather substantial bigotry

2) A really BAD understanding of biology, genetics, etc.

July 27, 2016 11:54 PM MDT

@Stepper -- I hope you have a good chiropractor, because after bending over backwards that hard to create an alternative reality where the original question does NOT contain an ignorant bigoted Straw Man, you're going to need some work.

As I noted before, I'd be perfectly happy to let this guy's nonsense stand and make popcorn while more educated people eviscerated it. But I see no reason to grant much benefit of the doubt when someone's question translates to, "Why do TEH STOOPID EBIL LIBRUHLZ hate White People and want us to breed into sub-humans?" That's not genuine inquiry. That's bigotry and stupidity on display.

July 27, 2016 11:59 PM MDT

Just stop putting words in my mouth. I never called non-whites subhuman.
      July 28, 2016 1:54 AM MDT

1. Your question was blatantly racist.
    2. Full definition of racism: "a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. 2. racial prejudice or discrimination."
    3. If you don't understand this definition, it means you can't be calling any group "subhumans". Excon is right in saying you are referring to African Americans, as slaves used to be considered 3/5 of a person, by the racism of the South.
    4. People on here are here to react to questions. We do so, by answering.
    5. This site has terms of use. People will let you know when you have crossed the line.
    6. You have crossed the line.
      July 28, 2016 5:43 AM MDT

Then what what did you mean by leftists being anti-white, and wanting to see overpopulation of subhuman races?
      July 28, 2016 8:35 AM MDT