Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » "Birds of a feather flock together". "You are judged by the company you keep". Are you PROUD of the company you keep or embarrassed? Why?

"Birds of a feather flock together". "You are judged by the company you keep". Are you PROUD of the company you keep or embarrassed? Why?

Posted - October 29, 2017

Responses

i tend to be by myself a lot since people dont seem to want to hang out with me
      October 29, 2017 4:36 PM MDT

I have surrounded myself with friends I know I can count on to always give me the advice I need, and not so much the advice I want. My friends are individuals with character and conviction. I try to be very selective of the company I keep. (Corinthians 15:33) This post was edited by Autumnleaves at November 3, 2017 1:39 AM MDT
      November 2, 2017 8:44 PM MDT

Me too Autumn.  I am VERY picky about the people I let into my life at any level. On the internet, even though I shall never meet them, I still talk to those I like and I don't engage with those I don't. Time is valuable to me especially as I get older. I waste none of it on hostile/angry/abusive people. Why should I? Thank you for your thoughtful reply m'dear!
      November 3, 2017 1:42 AM MDT