Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Ever wait for a phone call that never arrived? Are you still hoping one day it will?

Ever wait for a phone call that never arrived? Are you still hoping one day it will?

Posted - October 29, 2017

Responses

These days, you gotta be alert as to what comes across on the phone. Last week, I got a  'recorded voice' phone call from someone 'alerting' me to the fact that the IRS HAD ISSUED A WARRANT FOR MY ARREST and they were on the way to arrest me RIGHT NOW! However, if I stayed on the line, someone would be able to stop them.  Well, I knew I had no problems with the IRS, and I just hung up the phone. There are some very sneaky con artists out there!
      October 29, 2017 7:32 AM MDT

We have an answering machine and screen all calls. Most of them are bogus and discconnect when we don't answer but we have gotten that recording too about being about to be arrested. Such bullsh**. Sadly some folks fall for it! Thank you for your reply bh! :)
      October 30, 2017 5:56 AM MDT

yes, i would like it if someone called and hired me, im still waiting for that
      October 29, 2017 3:36 PM MDT