Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Condolences to the City of New York,everyone there, the families/loved ones of those who died/were injured. What can I say?

Condolences to the City of New York,everyone there, the families/loved ones of those who died/were injured. What can I say?

5 of the 8 who died were visitors from Argentina. One was a visitor from Belgium. One from Massachusetts. I don't know anything about those who were injured or if any of them are critical. I hope not.

Posted - November 1, 2017

Responses

i know, i feel bad for the people that got hurt or killed
      November 1, 2017 2:56 PM MDT

Another senseless act of violence from a typical coward of the worse kind! If this vermin thinks God is on his side, he has another thing coming to him. Jehovah God hates all acts of violence and is sounding out pronouncements of doom to all those that oppose him and are guilty of bloodshed. "Get ready to meet your God." (Amos 4:12) This post was edited by Autumnleaves at November 2, 2017 2:43 AM MDT
      November 1, 2017 10:48 PM MDT

There is a special thing they yell after the fact. It means "praise God" or something like that! AS IF it were something noteworthy and good. Their minds are gone..shattered...blown to smithereens. They cannot possibly be sane, logical, reasonable, sensible. Thank you for your reply Autumn and Happy Thursday! :)
      November 2, 2017 2:45 AM MDT