Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I hope Mueller weeds out everyone who had a hand in sabotaging the validity of the American prez election. Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands?

I hope Mueller weeds out everyone who had a hand in sabotaging the validity of the American prez election. Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands?

A fair election that wouldn't be tainted I guess is too scary for some...the outcome is unknown since if you don't sabotage you have no control over it. That's how they live their lives. Sabotaging whatever they can to get an edge so they can win because that is the be all and end of life...winning. Anything else and you might as well be dead. It won't count. So how do you INSURE winning at cards? Stack the deck of course. SIGH. 2018 and 2020 elections will be based on stacked decks and will be even worse. Russia now KNOWS how effective it can be. They are better at it and smarter at it and will be even more so as time goes by. Isn't that a swell  tomorrow to which we can all look forward?

Posted - November 1, 2017

Responses

i hope so too
      November 1, 2017 2:53 PM MDT

The election was valid. We have spin and lies during every election. It is our job as a voter to weed through and find the truth.
      November 2, 2017 8:35 AM MDT

How many times have "lost" boxes of ballots been found, and counted ... and recounted ...  until the Democrat candidate won the election?
    It happened a few times in the last decade - but wasn't reported on by the mainstream media.

There are no illegals voting?  How do they know?
    Oregon and Washington both have mail-in elections ... so nobody is checking who actually votes.
    And both states have voter registration at the DMV ... and they don't check legal immigration status.
    Both states also purposefully hold seminars for illegals, telling them how to get government benefits they aren't entitled to under law.
    And yet - there has NEVER been an audit of the voter rolls.

There is no "truth in advertising" law for political campaigns.

And you are JUST NOW thinking there may be a problem with our election system?!?
    And ONLY because you don't like the current President.
    I have to say ... it is partisans like you who are the problem with the system.  You only complain when it doesn't work for you.
      November 2, 2017 9:17 AM MDT