Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Donald John says that the New York City terrorist should get the death penalty. How much does that PREJUDICE the case?

The Donald John says that the New York City terrorist should get the death penalty. How much does that PREJUDICE the case?

Could an attorney say that the defendant can't possibly get a fair trial based on the comments of da prez? Could a judge throw the case out? I mean what happens when someone who should know better does/says the wrong thing? Innocent until proven guilty. Let the wheels of justice take their course. What happened to that? Is it gone too?

Posted - November 2, 2017

Responses

No ridiculous.  He is just saying, his position on the possible sentence.

Do you believe he is innocent? 

Did Obama calling the Facebook Live video a hate crime before the police charged it that way effect the trial of those evil kidnappers?
      November 2, 2017 6:40 AM MDT

Forget the death penalty. Just put him in gen pop and let the other inmates know who he is. His life-span will be very short.
      November 2, 2017 6:48 AM MDT

True. Cheaper too! Thank you for your reply Ele! :)
      November 2, 2017 10:34 AM MDT

I think it could effect the case. It might also open peoples eyes to the way Trump thinks When  that  Nazi  killed a woman with his car at a protest Trump didn't say he should get the death sentence - when that millionaire  shot all those people at a concert Trump didn't say he should get the death sentence.  But this guy is a Muslim and Trump says he should get the death sentence (they were all acts of terror. Cheers!
      November 2, 2017 1:09 PM MDT

OMG Nanoose! I didn't even think of that! It's worth asking a question a bout and if you don't mind I'm gonna ask it. I will give you attribution for it but not mention your name. It is a brilliant question and I'm so happy you brought it here. Thank you and Happy Friday m'dear. I'm gonna quote you verbatim! ((hugs))
      November 3, 2017 2:34 AM MDT

Well I didn't  think it up - I heard it on the Steven Cobar show so you have to give him createt. There has been another shooting since my last reply - this time Trump says it's because the guy had a mental problems - they could of  all had mental problems but it seems Trump was the harshest on the Muslim. Cheers!
      November 7, 2017 12:40 PM MST

Trump is a racist. Period. End of story. Everything he is is either immoral, illegal or evil. He is a huge example (he is very fat) of the worst in human beings all tied up in one obese package. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      November 8, 2017 3:44 AM MST

So we give the death sentence the millionaire shooter's dead body? Is that not kind of pointless???

As for the nazi....President Trump called him a "murderer" and a "terrorist" either would get the death penalty if convicted in Federal courts. This post was edited by my2cents at November 4, 2017 10:48 AM MDT
      November 3, 2017 10:19 AM MDT

Ya I forgot about the millionar getting killed. I just figure Trump seemed to be the harsest with the muslim guy. Cheers!
      November 7, 2017 12:43 PM MST

An eye for an eye.
      November 10, 2017 2:23 PM MST