Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Donald John is reportedly DEMANDING that the tax reform bill be called "The cut cut cut act". He sure likes 3-letter words. Why ?

The Donald John is reportedly DEMANDING that the tax reform bill be called "The cut cut cut act". He sure likes 3-letter words. Why ?

Posted - November 2, 2017

Responses

Yes, deep thinker.  I know your brain should be otherwise engaged in things such as planning out world peace or assuaging world hunger.

Thank you so much for allowing time for the little people.
      November 2, 2017 11:06 AM MDT

But why do you keep rehashing the same crapola? The one about Trump and fart is old news, and it wasn't all that funny to begin with - it's really just juvenile potty humor. At least try to come up with some new material. We all get that he's not doing a good job, but why don't you offer substantive, thoughtful arguments instead of mindless memes? This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at November 2, 2017 1:35 PM MDT
      November 2, 2017 1:15 PM MDT

There is an element of society that eludes you.   People have a tendency to re-establish a point.  Especially when that POINT is being gotten away with by our LEADER who has multiplied his disaster count concerning faux pas since way before the election.

Since people do NOT get it or do not realize how GDAMNED AWFUL his behavior is, I am compelled to repeat all his offenses.  It is a hard job since he adds to his pile on a daily basis.

However, having a name that equates to hot, smelly gas, says it all.  And since that name goes with him on a daily basis, the fart jokes will continue to linger.

OKAY?  Get it now? 
      November 3, 2017 10:02 AM MDT

OK. But do YOU get that repeatedly posting your mindless memes changes approximately nothing in DC and says more about you than about anyone else? And has someone hired you to function as Official High and Mighty Public Hater Of President Trump, or did you simply appoint yourself, perhaps jointly with Rosie? Do you honestly believe that you're somehow teaching the rest of us anything we don't already know, and that it's your job to do so? This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at November 3, 2017 10:49 AM MDT
      November 3, 2017 10:33 AM MDT

:):):) Reminds of Leona Helmsley Shar. :(
      November 3, 2017 2:22 AM MDT

I don't know why she comes to mind, but she was a terrible thief of real estate, so it kind of fits.

November 3, 2017 10:03 AM MDT

She talked about "the little people" once when she was interviewed and that stuck with me since I am one of them. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday Shar! :)
      November 4, 2017 4:22 AM MDT

He's merely making things understandable to those libs that communicate in 4th-grade bathroom humor . . . 
      November 2, 2017 11:25 AM MDT

Then he should digress to 1st grade at least where his base is concerned.  Can they even spell bathroom?
      November 3, 2017 10:04 AM MDT

That's how small-minded people think. They think in simpleton terms.
      November 3, 2017 10:07 AM MDT

He found his base and they love him. He talks down to them all the time and they love him. He supports legislatio that will damage/harm them grievously and they love him. It matters not what he does or says they will always stick by him because they love him. Thank you for your reply Zack! :)
      November 4, 2017 4:24 AM MDT

Better than four letter words. 
      November 4, 2017 5:25 AM MDT