Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Zombies are dead bodies that perambulate courtesy of some evil force. Since they're dead how do you eliminate them? By fire?

Zombies are dead bodies that perambulate courtesy of some evil force. Since they're dead how do you eliminate them? By fire?

Posted - November 3, 2017

Responses

Not a fan of the "Walking Dead", I see.
      November 3, 2017 4:25 AM MDT

Correctivoo. Are you?
      November 4, 2017 4:11 AM MDT

Nope
      November 4, 2017 7:35 AM MDT

Best way. From Z-Nation.

November 3, 2017 8:42 AM MDT

Is that a movie Ele? I don't do Zombie anything so I have never seen it. Just as I don't do vampire anything. Thank you for your reply and the graphic!  :)
      November 4, 2017 4:12 AM MDT

It's a TV series.
      November 4, 2017 6:18 AM MDT

It is? Oy vey! Okay. Now I know. Thanks for the info Ele. I lead a very sheltered life. I have never seen Game of Thrones. Never saw an episode of House of Cards. I think the latter is being cancelled because of the Kevin Spacey outing as a long-time perpetual sexual deviate! SIGH. :(
      November 4, 2017 7:06 AM MDT

I have never watched those either...amongst many, many hundreds of other TV shows that have come and gone. Ah...food for a new question.
      November 4, 2017 7:10 AM MDT

Well it took me a very long while to watch Downton Abbey because I always avoid whatever it is that billions of people love. I figure if zillions love it I won't! :(  Between thee and me I'm a snob Ele. HOWEVER I happened upon a marathon one weekend and they had quite a few episodes in sequence. I don't recall how many. Well if you saw the series you know I was HOOKED. I LOVED it. So much for snobby Rosie. SIGH. A lot of those shows are on HBO during their first run and we don't subscribe to it so we just wait until it shows up on another channel. They usually do after the first run of a series. I know I've missed lots of great shows and will probably miss a lot more. I LOVED Northern Exposure. I wish it had never ended. I liked The Closer with Kyra Sedgewick. I liked Burn Notice. Once you get familiar with the characters you begin to connect with them. Of course years ago there was Magnum P.I. and the Rockford Files. The beach where Rockford files was filmed was Paradise Cove in southern California and the restaurant where he'd eat I've eaten at..had breakfast there one day. Rockyford lived in a trailer overlooking that beach in the series.I also loved Twilight Zone and Star Trek and Lights Out and Playhouse 90 and Masterpiece Theater. Some were before your time!  Yikes I sure can  talk. Apologies. This post was edited by RosieG at November 4, 2017 1:25 PM MDT
      November 4, 2017 7:29 AM MDT

Ah. 'Twilight Zone' Did you see any of the newer ones filmed in Canada? Late 90s.
      November 4, 2017 1:27 PM MDT

I'm not sure Ele. I think I watched everything from the time the series started till it was dead and gone. My favorite times were early on when Rod Sterling did all the intros and wrote many of the episodes. Years ago after my son went off to college and then off to his own life I would plan on  watching the yearly Twilight Zone Marathon. 4th of July. I'd fix tons of munchies the day before. Then I put a pillow on the floor, put my head on it and watched the entire marathon from beginning to end! It was swell!  I think Sterling died of lung cancer. He was always smoking. His voice lent a certain otherworldly matter-of-factness to what was coming. When my son was in high school (Chatsworth High) we lived across the street from the school. At lunchtime he and his friends would come home..arrive about 12:15 so they saw the last half of the first episode and the first half of the last episode. It played from noon to 1pm. They did that for many months. I think including my son there were about 6 of them! Yep. My kid and his pals were real  big fans! SIGH. As time goes by things change. Thank you for your reply Ele! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 5, 2017 8:06 AM MST
      November 5, 2017 4:37 AM MST

that might not be a bad idea
      November 3, 2017 1:46 PM MDT