Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » For those of you who are so inclined do you prefer Zombies or Vampires? Which would you rather have living next door to you and why?

For those of you who are so inclined do you prefer Zombies or Vampires? Which would you rather have living next door to you and why?

Posted - November 4, 2017

Responses

Vampires. They can't come in unless they're invited.
      November 4, 2017 4:58 AM MDT

Say what?  Why? Are you teasing me m'dear? They want your blood and you're telling me they need your permission to get at it? So there are rules to these things then? There is SO MUCH I do not know. Now do I really wanna know more about vampires and zombies?  I'm gonna think upon it. Thank you for your reply Sbf! :)
      November 4, 2017 7:33 AM MDT

Not exactly - they have to pick targets who aren't at home, unless they've been invited into a premises previously.
      November 5, 2017 12:02 AM MDT

You are curiously knowledgeable about Vampires Sbf. Dare I  ask why? Thank you for your reply! :) Years ago there was a vampire craze and some author named Ann something (I think) wrote about them. There was also a movie with Tom Cruise as a vampire. I made it a point not to see it. I VANT YOUR BLOOD! Not exactly the words I wanna hear from anyone!  :)
      November 5, 2017 1:44 AM MST

My daughter was a fan of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". I picked up the odd factoid by osmosis.
      November 5, 2017 1:55 AM MST

Oh I remember that series! I never watched but  it got very high ratings.  OK. Makes sense. You do absolutely pick up on whatever your kid is into. That's how I got involved in Basketball (NBA)many years ago. I was a real fan during those long-ago days. On my own it never would have happened! Thanks for the info Sbf. :)
      November 5, 2017 2:09 AM MST

neither of them, i have enough dealing with my neighbors
      November 4, 2017 5:41 PM MDT