Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Apparently 14 of the 26 massacred in the Texas Baptist church were kids. So what? More kids were slaughtered at Sandyhook. Who cared then?

Apparently 14 of the 26 massacred in the Texas Baptist church were kids. So what? More kids were slaughtered at Sandyhook. Who cared then?

Posted - November 6, 2017

Responses

hopefully someone cared then
      November 6, 2017 1:57 PM MST

So what? Really? 

Wow! Just wow!?!
      November 6, 2017 9:11 PM MST

A tragedy is comitted every time a life is taken. Especially the taking of an innocent child.
      November 8, 2017 9:07 PM MST

It doesn't mean a darn thing to many people Autumn. I think death by gun is awful no matter whose death it is. Massacres/slaughters of innocent people are reprehensible. But it is even more tragic when it is a child. The cold uncaring attitude when another gun-related massacre/slaughter occurs is evidenced by the fact that gun sales go way up the day after! People don't mourn the loss. They rush out to buy MORE GUNS. I think that tells us more about them than words ever could. SIGH. People are what they are. Period. So it's gonna keep happening. Woe is us. I'm 80. If I get murdered so what? I've led a good long life. But a 5-year-old? Seriously? Maybe that 5-year-old would have found a cure for cancer. Thank you for your reply m'dear and Happy Thursday! :)
      November 9, 2017 2:22 AM MST