Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » After every mass massacre/slaugher pro-gun folks say "this is not the time to talk about gun control". OK. When is the time?

After every mass massacre/slaugher pro-gun folks say "this is not the time to talk about gun control". OK. When is the time?

Posted - November 6, 2017

Responses

it never end good for any shooters anyways.... 

look what happened , he got killed too..... whats the purpose of doing harm if you're gonna be killed after ? anyways
      November 6, 2017 12:08 PM MST

Many people commit suicide each year, this is just another way of doing it and settling some real or imaginary grudge at the same time.
      November 6, 2017 1:44 PM MST

Their lives are not meaningful to them franc. They don't value life at all. They want to take out as many people as they can before they die. They are all monsters. Every murderer is a deranged monster. Insane. Crazy. Nuts.  A mentally stable person does not kill/murder. Period. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to you! :)
      November 7, 2017 2:03 AM MST

He ran....he did not plan to die.
      November 7, 2017 6:49 AM MST

now
      November 6, 2017 1:53 PM MST

I liked this comment on the video.
    Yes they should Churches, schools, bars, restaurants, parks, sports arenas, shops, malls, swimming pools, town halls, play grounds, all private business property, all homes, all backyards. All these places should have multiple guards armed with AR15s. When will people learn that the only answer is more guns? Anyone can get a AR15 so it's important that everyone should get an AR15 to defend themselves against people with AR15s.
      November 6, 2017 1:54 PM MST

Of course the only solution is to arm everyone. At what age? Are 5-year-olds  mature enough to carry loaded weapons with them everywhere? It doesn't matter. People who don't carry loaded guns should be imprisoned. They are a danger to everyone. I'm gonna ask that question. See what comes up. Thank you for your reply DCLXVI. If could figure how to get in the womb that would be even better. I think I shall make that part of my question as well! :(
      November 7, 2017 2:06 AM MST

Any place that does not allow it people to enter with their legal firearm should be expected to provide armed security for those people. Criminals will get guns. (ie Chicago) why would we disarm a law abiding citizens. 
      November 7, 2017 6:48 AM MST

We don't need more laws....we need to enforce the ones we already have. And make sure that the NCIC database is correct and updated.
      November 7, 2017 6:44 AM MST