Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Besides the usual (sounds, words, thoughts, ideas, etc), what are some things that can be communicated? ~

Besides the usual (sounds, words, thoughts, ideas, etc), what are some things that can be communicated? ~

Posted - November 7, 2017

Responses

• Fresh air and heated air.
    When you see those heat grate things that  just allow air to pass from outside or from room to room. Those are called communicators to allow the to "communicate" the air between them.
      November 7, 2017 11:53 PM MST

Hi Glis~  What a pleasant surprise :) I've been sparse around here lately, not by choice but because time seems to be eluding me.  I do miss playing with my friends here. :( This makes it all the more "cool" that you are here on this rare occasion I am, too. :)

Now that I've buttered you up just a bit, I simply cannot resist my question back to you...
    What do you think they might be saying to each other, Glis?
    It seems to me they would be a bunch of hot-heated conversations by a bunch of air-heads just blowing air around to get some attention. 
    Big winks and smiles! It's great to see ya!!
      November 8, 2017 12:43 AM MST

• Oh the things they see Merlin.  The things they see us do.
      November 8, 2017 5:34 AM MST

Just as I had feared!  The gossipy, rumor-spreading type!  I can imagine the reputation I must have around the house and wood!! HAVE MERCY!  :D!
      November 8, 2017 2:07 PM MST

Gesturing of any sort
    eyes
    minds readers
    sign language
    mathematics
    smoke signals

This post was edited by Merlin at November 8, 2017 6:55 AM MST
      November 8, 2017 12:56 AM MST

Er, um, those are means of communication, my dear friend, not things that can be communicated. 
    ~
      November 8, 2017 5:58 AM MST

Randy, Randy, Randy~ Oh how I've missed you ;)  You are so right :)  It would be in my best interest to read and understand the question before formulating a conclusion.
    Baring that in mind, may I please try again?
    How about computers
    Our Moon and Earth
    Gravity and Earth
    Electrons and blood cells
    Thunder and lightening
    Is this the communication sort your question was asking?
    You know I'm not the sarcastic type and mean this literally, Thanks Randy. 
    I'm glad you are here to keep me on my toes. 
    This doesn't get you out of answering, "is this the communication sort your question was asking?" ;) :)

This post was edited by Merlin at November 8, 2017 9:38 PM MST
      November 8, 2017 2:01 PM MST

~
      November 8, 2017 9:38 PM MST

I take it that's a "No!"  Sheeesh!!   I think I'll ride this one out since my communication skills seems to be lacking somethin' fierce at the moment!!!  
    Huge Hugs and giggles! This post was edited by Merlin at November 8, 2017 10:13 PM MST
      November 8, 2017 10:09 PM MST

• Diseases!
      November 8, 2017 6:02 AM MST

STDs
      November 8, 2017 6:55 AM MST

nostalgia
    sorrow
      November 9, 2017 8:51 AM MST