Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When Trump is impeached how will his supporters react? Will they riot? Will they protest march carrying loaded weapons? Are they dangerous?

When Trump is impeached how will his supporters react? Will they riot? Will they protest march carrying loaded weapons? Are they dangerous?

His supporters are VERY PASSIONATE/IMPASSIONED about the guy. I don't think they can turn that off. They will probably turn it up higher. What will they do with all that anger/fury/rage?

Posted - November 8, 2017

Responses

I doubt it. Nixon had some strong supporters too - but when the Emperor was found to have no clothes, nobody rioted, they just faded into the landscape. It will be the same with Grump.
      November 8, 2017 5:30 AM MST

Maybe my memory isn't as good as yours Sbf. I don't ever remember supporters being so head-over-heels in love with their presidential choice. Gaga love. Blind love. Unconditional love. I mean these folks have a very deep PASSION for the man. He can do no wrong in their eyes and reality is never gonna get in the way of that ever. I think some of them might just literally blow things up! I hope I'm wrong. I would LOVE to be wrong.  But I just don't trust them. I mean they voted for a guy who has turned out to be EXACTLY what everyone knew he was during the campaign. There were no surprises. He came off during the campaign to be the exact same person he is as prez. So why should an impeachment change how they feel? I think it would infuriate them and at least some among them would find a way to vent and it might not be safe for the rest of us. I think they still believe it is all a hoax and fake and he is being crucified and lied about. For folks to still be at that mindset level after all of this? I rest my case. Thank you for your reply Sbf! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 8, 2017 5:40 AM MST
      November 8, 2017 5:37 AM MST

You don't remember people being so gaga over a candidate? People refering to Obama as the "Messiah"? Dems telling us how he was in the Bible as a great leader.  There were Obama plaques and statues and all kinds of stuff when he won on 2008. Maybe it was not that way on Liberal CA???
      November 8, 2017 5:44 AM MST

President Trump will not be impeached, he will be a 2 term President. 
      November 8, 2017 5:45 AM MST

(2-term)
      November 8, 2017 5:51 AM MST

never going to happen
      November 8, 2017 6:50 AM MST

Same thing they said last year...I was right then too.
      November 8, 2017 6:51 AM MST

When it happens, do you promise that you'll never write a single word about him ever again?

November 8, 2017 5:53 AM MST

I'll ask again, impeach Trump for what? What impeachable offense did he commit?
      November 8, 2017 6:02 AM MST

Treason, racketeering, receipt of emoluments, obstruction of justice, interference with Presidential records,  conduct unbecoming a President,  assaulting the leader of an allied nation ... This post was edited by Slartibartfast at November 9, 2017 10:48 PM MST
      November 9, 2017 3:55 AM MST

What's been proven? Right, nothing.
      November 9, 2017 7:09 AM MST