Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Experts tell us it is a misconception that people undergo mental breakdowns to the point they suddenly snap and go off on everyone around

Experts tell us it is a misconception that people undergo mental breakdowns to the point they suddenly snap and go off on everyone around

them. If instability has a track record should there be a data base to begin profiling potential suspects of mass shootings which helps to stop the coddling of criminality?

Posted - November 8, 2017

Responses

Your question sounds more like the abstract for a book. You need to explain what baloney you are assuming.
      November 8, 2017 6:37 AM MST

I guess that sounds slightly insulting. I didn't mean to sound that way.

I have a problem with the word "experts". There are no "experts" on mental breakdowns, only people who wear lab smocks and act like they know something when they don't. In fact, the PeaHeaDs don't know anything about mental processes, they are just bartenders with a different and limited assortment of potions. If they knew anything at all about mass shootings, there would not be any.

And what exactly is this "coddling of criminality" of which you speak? Criminality is anything the legislature says it is, and in the USA that means mostly drug possession.
      November 8, 2017 6:55 PM MST

•   November 8, 2017 5:50 PM MST