Active Now

Thebigd
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Business » Since Corporations MUST GET DRASTIC tax cuts to survive why is the stockmarket at an all-time high? How are they connected?

Since Corporations MUST GET DRASTIC tax cuts to survive why is the stockmarket at an all-time high? How are they connected?

Posted - November 10, 2017

Responses

Investors have confidence that the corps will find a way to profit. (ooops!!  I said profits. That seems to be a bad word to some)
      November 10, 2017 7:12 AM MST

Corporations are ALREADY realizing excruciatingly high profits bh. Otherwise the stockmarket would be much lower. What they are is greedy SOB 's who want more and more and more and more and more and more. The pols are their prostitutes. Pols want the money their Johns(political contributors) give them to get re-elected. These greedy Johns DEMAND tax cuts OR ELSE they will stop contributing. The greedy little prostitute pols (also knows as hoors) will do anything to get that money. SIGH. Thank you for your reply bh! :)
      November 15, 2017 7:26 AM MST

I wouldn't call 'em prostitutes, whores,and johns. A large percentage of regular working class folks own stocks through their retirement plans and some bank accounts earn money via stocks and bonds. Even I own stocks via my 401 K plan. Oh no! I'm a sinner! Here is a little secret----  If it wasn't for investments in corporations, WE would HAVE to live like prostitutes. I know you, Rosie, are not that uneducated about money. In fact, I bet you have an a$$-kicking portfolio! 
      November 15, 2017 12:15 PM MST

not sure
      November 10, 2017 2:41 PM MST