Active Now

Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » White racist core belief. The ASSUMPTION that whites are superior humans. Obama disabused them of that lie. What's left for them?

White racist core belief. The ASSUMPTION that whites are superior humans. Obama disabused them of that lie. What's left for them?

It is quite likely that all human beings came out of Africa. All of them. Go back far enough. Where does that leave us today vis a vis white and black and everything in-between? Why?

Posted - November 11, 2017

Responses

• Ask Obama about the three frogs pub in wokingham
      November 11, 2017 11:32 AM MST

Geez I sure would LOVE to do so but I don't personally know the guy so I really don't have access to him. I'm gonna Google  "3 frogs in Wokingham" Strange because I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :) OK. I did. When he was a civil rights lawyer he attended the wedding of a relative in England and they did a pub crawl.   I see nothing untoward being attributed to him. A stripper showed up and I think he left. This occurred before he was a Senator. I guess I was looking for some racist thingy and I found nothing. So why did you post that answer m'dear? What do you know that I don't?  :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 12, 2017 4:34 AM MST
      November 12, 2017 4:04 AM MST

• I frequented there a lot during my lunch hour lol every time I hear Obama, three frogs hop into my head lol
      November 12, 2017 4:37 AM MST

Is there a plaque there memorializing that long-ago event Strange? As I read it he was only there once when he was a Civil Rights attorney before he got into politics. I never heard of it before. Perhaps it was in the news once upon a time and I missed it but I see nothing noteworthy or unique there vis a vis racism. Anyway thanks for the info. Now I know that it's a pub in England. I guess it's quite near your job if you frequently have lunch there. Do you drink any alcohol at all while there? If so  does it affect your work when you go back after lunch? If that's being too nosy just ignore the questions. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 12, 2017 4:43 AM MST

• No it was only a pint, didn't affect me at all, I worked at a communications company called racal, now called vodafone
      November 12, 2017 5:29 AM MST

I guess as long as you eat some food with it then a pint isn't that much. I haven't heard of racal Strange but "vodafone" sounds really familiar.  Thank you for your reply m'dear!   So I wasn't being too nosy. Good! :)
      November 12, 2017 5:35 AM MST

i dont think anyone is superior, i think we're all equals
      November 11, 2017 2:47 PM MST