Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Communication » There is not one person on here that does not like me that I like. I would be embarrassed if you DID like me. Only the sane like me. You don't like me? I would worry.

There is not one person on here that does not like me that I like. I would be embarrassed if you DID like me. Only the sane like me. You don't like me? I would worry.

GOD says Homosexuals are evil?  IT says so in the BIBLE?

OH MY GOD.  Please anyone that agrees with this insufferable troll please HATE ME. 

Posted - June 25, 2016

Responses

Sliverwings this is in honor of you and your fan club.  The whole question. 

June 28, 2016 9:34 AM MDT

I don't want.   Those who do have their reasons. 

And I don't care who doesn't. 

June 28, 2016 9:36 AM MDT

Austrian School

Wow, just wow!!! Thank you for speaking TRUTH!!!

June 28, 2016 9:36 AM MDT

Well, you found your question.  Imagine blasting GOD at someone for an answer.  God is here, but not in that answer.  Trust me.  God is NOT on anything resembling your stupid SIDE silver.

Those who judge whom God created are judging GOD.   Tell that idiot you follow Oscar Meyer the big fat stupid liar, that one person's experience does not make for anything I need to follow like a blind sheep.

I live my life and observe. I don't run to bibles to find passages to prove I am right.  You have never had an original thought in your life and neither has Oscar Meyer. 

June 28, 2016 9:37 AM MDT

Funny how whatever agrees with your opinion is always THE TRUTH, huh?

June 28, 2016 9:40 AM MDT

1. The Bible has to be read in context. Reading only one sentence that says one thing or another is not what God says.
    2. The message of the Bible for Christians is suppose to be about salvation: how to get to heaven when you die. It is about a path.
    3. Jesus says there are only two commandments that matter. Matt.22:36-40.
    A. Love The Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
    B. Love your neighbor as yourself.
    C. All the law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.
    4. Now, where would hate be part of God's message there?
    5. I don't think you have to worry about trolls who hate homosexuals, because Jesus's words have you covered. You are about love. God is love.
    6. Those about hate will not win. Love trumps hate. (Excuse the word trump.)
    Anyway, they are barking up the wrong tree.
      June 28, 2016 9:49 AM MDT

• "Those who judge whom God created are judging GOD."

This is pure self justifying bullsh*t. That argument can be used to justify anything.

By your logic, God created paedophiles and therefore paedophilia mustn't be judged. Clearly not all human inclinations come from God.

For the record, I personally leave the morality of homosexuality an open question and reserve judgement. What I object to is your massive sense of entitlement to be respected by others. You don't have the right to be respected. No one does.

June 28, 2016 10:17 AM MDT

June 28, 2016 10:19 AM MDT

God loves all people. "ALL have sinned and have come short of the glory of God" Jesus wants us to repent and turn to God and be saved. I can't judge another human being. God says judge not, lest you be judged. He wants us to love. I care about you. You are not perfect, but I am not either. We are enough for God to love us. Jesus will make us perfect.

June 28, 2016 4:26 PM MDT

• Those who judge whom G-d created are judging G-D.  . .  That's clever.

June 29, 2016 1:14 AM MDT

• No, it's retarded.

Did God make psychopaths, so we can't judge psychopaths? I guess God made the devil, so we can't judge the devil.

Your philosophy is to deny free will and deny any responsibility for anything. It's nonsense. Though if it were true, it follows that God created judgemental behaviour too.

June 29, 2016 1:49 AM MDT

Sharonna~ Where do you find this statement?

the only abomination God has ever spoken about is those who hate and judge 

June 30, 2016 8:56 AM MDT

Silver you don't even have a passing acquaintance with the truth.  I just spit coffee all over my computer screen when I read that.  Bwaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

June 30, 2016 9:00 AM MDT

Fifi~ 

Is the Bible inspired?  Christians claim it is.  If that is so, then where is the evidence for its inspiration?  Simply saying it is inspired isn't enough.  Let's see some facts.

First of all, we must understand the inspiration of the Bible is in reference to the original documents, not the copies.  Christianity holds that the original writings, the autographs, were without error in everything they address.  It is not the copies that are inspired.  What we have are copies of inspired documents and the truth is, some copying errors have woven themselves into some of the biblical copies.  However, this does not mean that the Bible is not trustworthy.

Textually speaking only 1/1000th of the Bible has any textual variation in the copies.  That means that the Bible as a whole is around 98.5% textually pure.  The New Testament is about 99.5% textually pure.  Furthermore, there is enough redundancy in the copies that have been unearthed via archaeology, that we can reconstruct the Bible to almost 100% accuracy.  It is a remarkably well preserved series of different books.  For more information on this, please see Manuscript evidence for superior New Testament reliability.

In practical terms, this means that because of various copying errors, usually numbers, word order, spelling, and punctuation, we have Bible Difficulties; hence, the section on CARM dealing with many of them.  Therefore, even though we can see some surface issues, we can still very easily see evidence of its inspiration.

June 30, 2016 9:01 AM MDT

I don't hate you.  I hate your hideous mind-set that thinks it knows what it sounds like.

That is not a person I loathe, that is your ego.  Ditch that, shut it and I will love ALL of you.

I am not so stilted that I need a bible quote to impress you.  I need my mind that connects to a Source you only pretend you know with your silly cliché's and tribe of numbnuts that back you.

You know and I know that you don't have a passing acquaintance with God.  You only know how to research what you think is a good answer;.   It says in the Bible that he who humbles himself shall be exalted.  Why don't you admit you use GOD to back your thoughts about hating gay people?

Why not start there, HATER???  God thinks about you and wishes you would WAKE UP NOW.  God made homosexuals for a reason and it is none of your business to judge WHY.  Your business is to love and serve your fellow man with the deepest love you can reach in your heart to find.   Do you even know who Mother Theresa is? 

She said: AND SHE IS FAR MORE SAINTLY THAN YOU WITH YOUR BLATHER THAT HAS NOTHING TO BACK YOUR WORDS.  THIS WOMAN SPENT EVERY DAY IN THE SERVICE OF JESUS CHRIST BY SERVING ALL THE POOR, THE LEAST AMONGST US.   THE ONES GOD HAS PLACED HERE FOR A REASON.

She said I look in the faces of the suffering and I see Jesus in one of his more distressing forms.

She also said, It is not about YOU AND THEM, It is about you and GOD.  That is all that matters.  Do you think God would like your quoting Him and using His loving words as fodder to back your stupid ideas about homosexuality?

Oh yeah.  Right on silver.  I just love that mind of yours.  YES I AM JUDGING IT.  AS STUPID.

June 30, 2016 9:03 AM MDT

Sharonna~  Who made you the master of all truth?

June 30, 2016 9:07 AM MDT

Spoken like a true Christian, with love and understanding !...LOL

June 30, 2016 9:08 AM MDT

He also said to reprove, rebuke with all longsuffering, to warn the wicked of his way. to go and sin no more, without holiness no man will see God, return to me and I will return to you ,  repent , we are to take all of Gods words, not just the ones we like. The bitter with the sweet.

June 30, 2016 9:14 AM MDT

Dear Marilyn Manson,

I am true.  I am no Christian.  I am a follower of Christ Consciousness which has nothing to do with that fake label you think I care so much about. 

June 30, 2016 12:52 PM MDT

Are you a Frisbyterian, by chance ???

June 30, 2016 4:23 PM MDT

• Mother Teresa was a diehard conservative catholic fundamentalist. You are kidding yourself if you think she bought into your new age liberal views.

July 1, 2016 2:47 AM MDT

You don't know your butt from a hole in the ground, Australain.  Go embarrass yourself some place else. 

July 1, 2016 9:06 AM MDT