Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If you don't enjoy the job you have find a new one. If your life is not what you want it to be change it. Simple, right?

If you don't enjoy the job you have find a new one. If your life is not what you want it to be change it. Simple, right?

Posted - November 15, 2017

Responses

yes its true in a sense ! 

altho jobs id like to have , which involved havin to work with others, usually i cant do them cuz they wont work long , if i dont fit working with other peoples. 

im thinking of reworking as a janitor, it was pretty relax and very nice job to have
      November 15, 2017 2:44 PM MST

You know one of the nicest people I ever met was a janitor named Joe! My boss was a great guy. He always talked to everyone including the folks who came in after hours to empty wastebaskets, dust, etc. I'd usually stay maybe half an hour after others left. Sometimes that was the only quiet time I had. So I started chatting with Joe. Brief conversations. Just a few minutes every day. He's show up right after 5pm. I got to know his wife's name, about his kids...just normal conversations. One day he asked for my address. It was around the holidays and I thought was so he could send me a Christmas card so I gave it to him. One Saturday there was a knock at the door. I opened it and it was Joe carrying a HUGE tray of food his wife had made for me. They were Mexican and I had told him how much I love Mexican food, ESPECIALLY tamales! Well she had everything on that tray! Tamales, enchiladas and a lot of Mexican holiday sweets. He said he had told his wife about me and she wanted to do something for me. Even today I tear up at that memory. I was blow away. All because I chatted with him! So I hope you find folks who will chat with you too as you are doing your work. He remains one of the nicest people I ever met! I never met his wife but I told him to please give her hugs from me and that food was about the best Mexican food I ever ate! Thank you for your reply franc. Good luck in your job search too! :)
      November 16, 2017 2:39 AM MST