Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Six House Dems released articles of impeachment against President Trump Wednesday, but AM's usual suspects have been silent. Shocking?

Six House Dems released articles of impeachment against President Trump Wednesday, but AM's usual suspects have been silent. Shocking?

Posted - November 15, 2017

Responses

• No, not even surprising. I't's like the Dems who "Awoke" this week and wanted to hold Bill Clinton's feet to the fire over alleged abuse and mistreatment of women. You're making reference to folks that like to pick and choose what's real and what's not, what's alleged and what's irrefutable fact, what's relevant and what's not, what standard will be upheld and which will be thrown under the bus. As for the House Dems, they've been coming up with articles of impeachment for the past year. If they can manage a majority vote on the House Judiciary Committee, then they have something. Until then it's more bellyaching.(With just a tinge of the hypocritical)
      November 15, 2017 2:23 PM MST

I didn't know.  I've been running since 6:20 this AM.  I just came in, took a shower, got coffee and sat down at my desk.  I agree it would seem that a circus would have ensued around here.  Perhaps clogged arteries and that level of excitement were too much for some.  
      November 15, 2017 2:56 PM MST

I just told Old School this and he wasn't fazed.  He said they did this to Bush every other week.  LOL
      November 15, 2017 6:39 PM MST

Blah, blah, blah 
      November 15, 2017 8:08 PM MST

Now there's an intelligent response.
      November 16, 2017 8:59 AM MST

Thanks
      November 26, 2017 11:43 AM MST