Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Kayla Moore is gonna Stand By Her Man, Roy. Ain't it cute how these country westrern women take whatever they're given and smile?

Kayla Moore is gonna Stand By Her Man, Roy. Ain't it cute how these country westrern women take whatever they're given and smile?

Posted - November 17, 2017

Responses

• Nobody's business but their own so nobody should care one way or the other.  To do so is mental.
      November 17, 2017 10:22 AM MST

Denial is one of the stages of grief. 
      November 17, 2017 10:47 AM MST

It just makes them look STOOPID tom. I mean Hillary denied it for awhile and will be forever tainted by it. Thank you for your reply tom. I wonder if it's grief or humiliation/embarrassment/anger? I know I'd walk and I would not defend the creep. I can't imagine what kind of woman would still LOVE the guy who humiliated her? I'm gonna ask that question! :)
      November 19, 2017 3:44 AM MST

• It's their business and their life and their future. Taking on a condescending tone doesn't change that fact one bit. Also, I recall a virulently power hungry Hillary Clinton "standing by her man" while leaving a trail of destroyed women in her path. As a campaigner for women's rights, that wasn't cute on her part.
      November 17, 2017 11:16 AM MST

(they're given)

Come on, even hillbillies get that one right.

November 17, 2017 4:57 PM MST

Why ya makin' fun of hillbillies?
      November 20, 2017 5:49 AM MST